Official Protest For MTNL Triband 590 NU Users

• Thread starter Thread starter deep_nx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,307
Oh Holy One! Please thy grant us with superfast unlimited broadband connections! We pray before you to provide the people of this country with their needs!(Just finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown......must be having some effect i guess.......😀)

please someone 2 mbps unlimited..........i just download hdmovies and nothing more, is it too muchhope they hear from us in 1 year or so

umm ur openly admitting piracy. :-s

yeah!! and if they hear that, they might just take away all unlimited connections!! 🙁now we dont want that do we???

@torrentbhaiBhai, tujhe nahi pata kya karna hota hai? When you have to tell somebody what you want an unlimited connection for, you have to say "Mujhe Linux distros download karne hain" 😉.

plz guyz stop just taking my frnz ...and lets get to BUSINESS !get me ur yahoo ids so that we can plan some action in a peacefull but strong manner ..

just new to this forum !!!!!!!!! but find it little strange that someone can file a suit against company policy.....MTNL is not having monopoly in Broadband ...You can go for any private operator which offers Unlimited Download and 2 Mbps speed...

^^We are not filing a suit against MTNL, we are just protesting. MTNL is a govt. company, and the govt. ought to work for consumer welfare and not for profit. Thus, the only thing we want is stability of the govt. infrastructure + attractive plans. If they have the right to decide upon plans and speeds without taking consumer opinion, we have the right to protest.

and this protest will actually profit MTNL too ... imagine the no of ppl changing to 590 NU after we get 2mbps ....and even comparing to another organisation BSNL they hav 2mbps speed in their unltd. download scheme + 2.5 GB day download.....even in the remotest are in maharashtra ang villages like VALSAD n gujrat (my village) has 2mbps speed...We guyz living in mumbai yet 8 times behind than my village !!this is what i call "IDIOTISM" of few ppl running MTNL or BSNL..keeping the advanced cities Behind.

BSNL they hav 2mbps speed in their unltd. download scheme + 2.5 GB day download.....even in the remotest are in maharashtra ang villages like VALSAD n gujrat (my village) has 2mbps speed...

:O Is that true? Is that BSNL plan you're talking of night unilimited with daytime 2.5 GB limit and 2Gbps speed? Why can't MTNL do the same then! Why the discrepancy between BSNL and MTNL??