@! ReChArGe Your DataOne !@

• Thread starter Thread starter agnivo007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 11,457
simba 🙂

Is not the Lion from the cat family - thats all I asked ?? I am sure you must be knowing the answer ??

I'm planning to replace my avatar...Guys, are p0rn0 avatars allowed ? :lol:

As far as I am concerned, I dont mind whatever Avatar u choose. But if others or the moderator objects then I cant do much but stand by you.

Guys, I thought u might mention my sense of humour...! :lol:But be in light and easy mood sometimes... It was just a joke... 😀I'm not that irresponsible...hahaha :lol:

Absolutely NOT !!!Mod, there are no good topics/real problems since the last few days...Just chatting like this is boring...I'm itchin to answer topics on real problems ! :angry:

for that you need real people posting real problems... i think i have done a fairly decent job with this forum especially i do not have a backing of some magazine or a big media group. and i do not allow people to post: 1. pr0n2 cracks3. hacks4. serial numbers5. torrents of illegal content

But I do the number 2,3-n-4 in a twisted way...I ask people to email me for those...I hope that is allowed...As software is damn costly for indians !!! :lol: