• Views Views 4,437

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BSNL Broadband: IPTV and beyond
BSNL launched its IPTV service recently. There has been a usual media excitement and “buzz” about IPTV finally being launched. For the plain uninitiated, IPTV involves streaming of digital content via your wireline and set top box. Last but not the least, loads of divine intervention. MTNL had earlier launched its [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/662/bsnl-iptv-2/

newsman why do you post all these links ? It would be better if all these were available on the RSS feed. Perhaps a news section is what we need.

Newsman's gotta earn a living, have you seen the number of ads swamping the techwack site? 🙂

heh. i think he should decrease the number of ads. coz they are not really helping him much. but they do make the site look like shit.but that helps keep this forum mostly clean and ad free.

yea, actually, the ads are fine, 🙂 it only gets annoying if the ads were flashy with too much animation, popping up etc.

so we mess up the other sites to keep this site neat and clean 😀btw. i tried cleaning up techwhack as well. i hope its not AS messy as it was earlier. i am looking for someone who can redesign the complete shit.

techwhack is fine only thing is that stupid google ads which is now coming inside the post :angry:
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gadslh5.jpg

i think text ads inside the post are fine too, at least they dont animate/distract you too much

umm the ads were always inside the posts. and you do know how easy it is to disable these ads.

But does these google ads pay?I had a free (PHP) board a year back ...I saw these google ads their too...I couldn't remove it...actually there was no option to remove it.

they are enough to pay for hosting most of the time. IMHO, they do not interfere your browsing experience in general.

Amazing to see how each and everyone one of the posts in this thread, save for the first one, is not related to the topic. 😀

the more ads you put on a page, the less they’ll actually work according to Google’s internal research"[/b]

what i have read is that the first ad block has the best ads. so it is placed at the best possible location. more ads would just result in you getting irrelevant ads in the later blocks. so, it's the placement of ads which matters.