Exactt net rules for now

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr X
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 14,359
cfos is a resource hogger man... for yr connection are u using pppoe ??

hi.. am in bandra, pali hill. can anyone tell me more bout the service here.. costs.. n whom 2 approach for a connection.

thank God.. u havent taken it yet.. its goin bad.. atleast in some areas including mine..
but if u are still interested...

www.exatt.com
and wurk up the details.

Number :: 256450220

Originally posted by t3kj2nky@Jun 21 2005, 05:40 PM
thank God.. u havent taken it yet.. its goin bad.. atleast in some areas including mine..
but if u are still interested...

www.exatt.com
and wurk up the details.

Number :: 256450220
[snapback]13380[/snapback]
[/quote]

I would really not recommend Exatt right now ( see http://forum.seo4india.com/ExattNet_Bandwi...oes_-t1487.html ).

If you do decide to go for it try one of the lower packages and pay only monthly or quaterly. Don't make the mistake i made of paying for the whole year.

Clarify all details about maintenance charges before you pay. After my wire was installed i was asked to pay an additional 10%

Originally posted by Tushar@May 21 2005, 01:43 AM
Thats only if u are living at Andheri where their base is, elsewhere the CTO's charge huge maintainence charges and the whole plan becomes a waste
[snapback]9729[/snapback]
[/quote]
dude. i live in the andheri east area. and the guy here charges me a huge amount as maintainance. the cto is sadguru broadnet services. was wondering how much u guys get charged. pls help!