Exactt net rules for now

Mr X

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
May 20, 2005
i must share that i was on the 128 kbps unlimited one . it sucked as hell. i used to get about 10 kbps as compared to the 14 kbps i was previosuly getting . of course in this case the CIR is 64 kbps but you cannot digest the fact that you can get the half of what you are paying for and still not do anything regarding that . well coming to the point now that i am on the 256 kbps plan i must say that i am more than happy now with speeds exceeding 33 kbps sometimes and atlest 29 kbps anytime on torrents *bitcomet*. how do i find if anyone is willing to barter stuff in mumbai M*O*V*I*E*S in particular (i checked teh rules and i dont think this is forbidden, if it is , excuse me i am new here )

A

agnivo007

You should have sent a PM to any of the moderators here before considering to mention bartering of movies...

Mr X

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
May 20, 2005
so can i , or cant i ?

Tushar

Regular
Regulars
May 5, 2005
Originally posted by NeXgeN@May 21 2005, 12:44 AM
yea exatt is the only isp giving value for money rite now.
[snapback]9727[/snapback]
[/quote]
Thats only if u are living at Andheri where their base is, elsewhere the CTO's charge huge maintainence charges and the whole plan becomes a waste

muttster`

Regulars
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
Are they in Andheri(w)? I'd love to get their 512k account..but last time i checked they are not servicing the area..Kinda weird if their base isin Andheri?

Mr X

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
May 20, 2005
kool.... exacttnet service is good . i mean the "evil" people are the local cable wallah's that charge over the amount . even in that case 1000 rs for a nearly undisconnecting connection that too 256 kbps but the burst higher than 256 ie 33 kbps is quite good . i can manage nearly 3 gb of traffic each day ie up and down so that perfect for a movie freak like me . and other things when i mean to say movies i dont mean website address to download links from or torrents i mean people meeting up and exchanging stuff that they haf on dvd or other material ..seems a lot less effort and less hours spent waiting for a slow download to finish ......so and if this case if allowed by our esteemed mods here are there any takers ??/these things apart .....any one catch the latest star wars flick ... me goin today...cant wait ....joke ****Luke skywalker and darth vader meet up and go for some chinese .they decide to get noodles and darth vader is away lunging at them and eating all up . luke however seems to have a problem with chopsticks . darth vader takes a look at that and says ...." use the forks luke ":D ne one get that !!