Data One

• Thread starter Thread starter sanjitcx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 8,143
But did he request for the id of sanjit, he asked only tel no. !!

Originally posted by agnivo007@May 23 2005, 07:40 PM
But did he request for the id of sanjit, he asked only tel no. !!
[snapback]9938[/snapback]
[/quote]

Agnivo007, as I mentioned earlier that if I get the telephone no, I will get your account details for a particular month. I also mentioned that Dataone is billed against User Id NOT against telephone number and advised all to change their password at regular interval.

You may ask, if Dataone is billed against User Id, then one is required to know it to get the account details. But I have asked sanjitcx to give me his/her telephone number, not user id.The reason is simple. Let us assume that your Dataone user id is agnivo007. So after one month BSNL should send the bill to agnivo007. But it is not possible for the Postman to reach agnivo007 unless and until he is given a valid address. So BSNL need to know the address of agnivo007. From where should they get it? Remember, BSNL people created the User ID agnivo007 against your telephone number. BSNL Chennai and BSNL Bangalore create these user ids. There will be one and only one Dataone User Id against a telephone number.So when they send the bill to agnivo007, they look for the corresponding telephone number. This telephone number has an address. Assume the the address is 57, Halderbagan Road,Rahara, Kolkata-118,West Bengal, India. Now it is no problem for the postman to reach you. And to save paper, ink, deleivery cost, etc, BSNL sends you your Dataone bill with your telephone bill, not two seperate bills.

Now you tell me if it is possible to know your telephone number fron your Dataone Id, why not the other way? I mean, if they know your telephone number, they also know your user id.

I hope now it clear to you.

Well, then why not divulge who u are and how did u carry out these proceedings...We would be pleased to know about u... :lol:

Well friends,Due to some busy schedule I could not open this site and thus missed some very interesting moments. First of all, we all should welcome our new member "somit".As far my understading goes, the intention of somit was/is not bad at all. After all he wants to help me. I have gone throguh the posts of all the members several time and found that the 'misunderstaning" is only for the fact that Somit did not disclose his identity. I hope, he is not in IB or RAW! (as he says " is is possible for me to know the account details (remember for me) if I know the telephone no.).Well Somit, I thank you for the kind co-operation and very shortly I will send my reply to you by Personal Message. Supposing that Somit is in BSNL, we must appreciate his gesture as because now-a-days you will hardly find any good guy from BSNL who will volunteer you for help.As far as the technical details submiited by Somit is concerned, I fully agree with him as it appears logically correct that the bill for Data one is against ID and the telephone no. is only to get the address and of course the details of uses.Anyone, I hope this argument (better call it discussion) will end now. with regards to everybodysanjitcx

You might have to pay for this sanjit, because :" There are more things than what meets our eye ! "I hope u remain cool and good.AR.

Originally posted by ar007@May 24 2005, 10:56 PM
You might have to pay for this sanjit, because :
" There are more things than what meets our eye ! "
I hope u remain cool and good.
AR.
[snapback]10018[/snapback]
[/quote]

Sorry ar007, I could not follow you. So far I know, knowing telephone no. of particular person of a particular locality is not a very very difficult task now-a-days. (well at the worst, I will surrender my dataone connection, hope, he will not come to my house and make a robbery).