Any News Regarding Speed Increase To Unlimited Users?

• Thread starter Thread starter visnbm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,446

visnbm

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Waiting for the day when unlimited users too get 2 mbps speed. Actually we should get 10 mbps bcoz we paid 900 when everyone was paying 500.

Waiting for the day when unlimited users too get 2 mbps speed. Actually we should get 10 mbps bcoz we paid 900 when everyone was paying 500.[/b]

That would be sweet. But going by the current broadband scene here you might have to wait for another 10 yrs for 10 Mbps.

Pinning all my hopes on WIMAX now....i have lost all hopes on DSL....WIMAX might put us out of our misery for a short while.

Like I mentioned on another thread, I have a sneaky feeling that WiMAX will be peddled as a premium/corporate service, even more expensive than DSL with worse caps 🙂

QUOTE(rajeev64 @ Mar 24 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]84565[/snapback]
are you daydreaming dude for speed increase there is no chance[/b]

Seoursly for god's sake this is bsnl we are talking about....it would take a whole revolution to do that 😀...which would ultimately increase our history portion and sylabus as the "Internet Revolution" !! 😀

What would have been the situation if BSNL didnt provide net conectivity. Do you think airtel or any other service provider would have done any better if they had to manage such a big network?

shit yaar !!! Looks like 2mbps for unlimited is gone in cold box :-( now no ones even rumours about it :-D maan everyone be the happiest if that happens

The reason i said "WIMAX is our only hope", was because Aircel, one of the companies that is said to roll out WIMAX in india claims that it will give home users speeds into MBPS once its offers its services. And theoreticlaly it's possible via WIMAX to offer Mbps speeds.

QUOTE(krishnan @ Mar 24 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]84580[/snapback]
What would have been the situation if BSNL didnt provide net conectivity. Do you think airtel or any other service provider would have done any better if they had to manage such a big network?[/b]

there would have been SOMETHING that would have taken BSNL' s place

bah.. i've started to live with the fact that the speeds will probably never increase.. anyways.. ul is still good..