Cricket World Cup On Tata Sky

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
I have some questions:1. They said that there will be like around 5 camera angels. They only have 2 though?2. Highlights - When are the highlight packages ever going to come? Like Wickets Package.. Sixes package ect...3. Highlights again - Can I watch the highlights of a match like 2 days later?4. Virtual - What about virtual? They don't have it this time?ThanksCrazysah

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
Sp anyone?Also why don't they have highlights for the match on SAB TV?

maahkaal

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
1> I don't think tatasky said that there were 5 camera angles.2>Never heard about the packages but it would be great.3>I don't think so. 4> What is this virtual concept ?

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
1. Yes. They have 1 stump cam which never changes and another camera which changes all the time. So they do have 5 cameras but you can only see 2 at a time.2. Yes. Should be great.3. They should have it that you can watch it 2 days late.4. Virtual is when they show the wagon wheel, show the pitch of the ball, show the blue pitch for LBW appeals etcALSO shouldn't they be having highlights of both the matches?>

alian1980

Regular
Regulars
Jan 31, 2007
QUOTE(Crazysah @ Mar 18 2007, 04:39 PM) [snapback]83731[/snapback]
1. Yes. They have 1 stump cam which never changes and another camera which changes all the time. So they do have 5 cameras but you can only see 2 at a time.
2. Yes. Should be great.
3. They should have it that you can watch it 2 days late.
4. Virtual is when they show the wagon wheel, show the pitch of the ball, show the blue pitch for LBW appeals etc

ALSO shouldn't they be having highlights of both the matches?>[/b]

Same is with DISH TVS Active Sports....they have only 2 cameras, 5 language option, but you have the option to see the scorecards, player statistics, World Cup schedules and Fixtures, Team Records, Individual records etc.... And the highlights of the previous days match is available till 3 PM

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
They have that here too_On Tata Sky they have 5 cameera angles.1 stationary and the other 4 rotate. You can only see 2 at a time though.