• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 741

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Dear Friends,
My pc with a genuine Windows 7 Home Basic 64 bit OS is making me mad as I am not able to hear any sound at all. My motherboard model is Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 (rev. 3.0). Here is it on the company site.

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-H61M-S1 (rev. 3.0)

I have downloaded and installed all the necessary drivers from the company site (see the above link, please) keeping in mind the exact model no of my motherboard, its revision no and my OS version ie Win 7 64 bit. I have also installed the audio drivers properly, which is Realtek High Definition Audio. My Windows 7 is fully updated. My anti-virus is also fully updated. There is no hardware issue as such since the whole system is new. I do not know what is wrong here. Rest of the system is working fine. Please suggest me something. Thanks.

Friends,

At last I have come across a video on Youtube, which shows the necessary settings to be done using the Realtek HD Audio Manager interface, which appears in Control Panel once proper sound drivers are installed. This video has solved my problem. I hope tha this video will of some help to you as well, in case you end up buying the same motherboard as I did. Thanks a lot.

Source