• Views Views 4,364

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Google Fit - Android Apps on Google Play

• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
Available everywhere
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at Sign in - Google Accounts and on your tablet.

ZY04IPo.png
FSLcoqd.png
I6sJZMu.png
fQv3Gp6.png
lwtyTjT.png
s7bGgtD.png
oK9zLkk.png
kesQrhq.png
yxAUA6V.png
fav44VM.png
yzzBBoI.png

ijN6lvZ.png

I love this app really. The accuracy without any dedicated hardware is pretty impressive.

DmixcSu.png

latest update has messed up my activity detection. earlier it used to detect cycling just fine. now it's a mess.

I once found the bands tempting too, but on 2nd thought an android phone with Google fit or any other such app tracks my walk and run just fine. So I find the band unnecessary expense unless it is something like a moto 360 serving other purposes as well.

Last edited:
I once found the bands tempting too, but on 2nd thought an android phone with Google fit or any other such app tracks my walk and run just fine. So I find the band unnecessary expense unless it is something like a moto 360 serving other purposes as well.

Its cheap. Its accurate. It serves as an awesome alarm clock. And it last one month on single charge. Worth it. I only wish Mi app worked with other apps too along with google Fit.