Pain in Shifting a ACT broadband connection.

ISP
Act
Dear Public,

I gave a shifting request from HBR Layout to Henour layout 10 days back. The customer service team told it will be done in 3-5 days.

Some one from Help desk called me next day and asked my completed relocation address, it was provided to them with landmark information.

But no response from them for next 5 days, Again I had called them and asked the status. The response was unaccetable, said, no relocation information was provided hence it is on Hold. If I could asked the new connection they should have called more then 10000 times. But they never care for the existing customer. Sick of the service from ACT.

Again I had called them today. the response was another 3 more days will take to complete the request. I asked the reason, the reason was we need to check the feesibility, strange answers, are they not checking the feesibility for new connection?

This is the poooorest level of customer service shown by ACT Broadband Bangalore, HBR Layout, Hennur etc.

Guys please do not wait for reconnction/relocation issues, always cancell the connection immediately for ACT and take the new connection from another vendor, now we have 100 of vendor who does the support good then ACT.

Sick of this team now.

ACT managers should respond now to take this kind of working team in their organization. If not better shutdown your services.

Thanks

Most depressed ACT Broadband Bangalore Customer.

Dear Satheesh Thayal,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience cased. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm regards,
ACT Fibernet

Satheesh, very well said. ACT cares only about new connections. I have been following up with them since past three days and all they tell me is someone from (so called) concerned department will contact you. (Not to mention that no one contacts me). Moreover, when I ask them to connect me to someone superior (or person-in-charge) they put me on hold and disconnect the call in 7-10 mins.

Guys, it's a genuine appeal that don't think of using ACT thinking that it provide good speed. They have literally no agenda for customer satisfaction and please do opt for other Broadband provider who actually work on addressing the issue you face in the long tearm.

Same thing happening to me
My request no is 1025810162

Accidentally i have paid for 6 month my bad.
Now they dont have the provision to refund.
I have to follow up with them for the refund.

So if they are taking so much time in thing they suppose to do (
Shifting a ACT broadband connection
) I am afraid to how much time they will take for the thing they dont do (Refund my money).

#ACTPoorService
#StuckWithACT

Yes, really they are taking too much time to shift, i am also struggling lot with this, long back i raised ticket but till now there no response.

I dont know what these people are doing, i requested them to deactivate so that i can take new, for that also they have pain to do....

And 500 RS charging, shame on there working and collecting amount...
My Ticket no : 1028713458.

Service is too bad for existing costumer.

Truly said , act people only cares about new connection. They have no interest in connection shift connection request!! I will never suggest this connection to anyone!!!

Same issue with me.

I had raised Shifting Request for an existing connection in Bengaluru. The distance between the source and destination of the shifting is only 2kms but its almost 2 weeks since I raised a request and nothing has happened so far. There is no update from your end regarding this. All I hear from customer care is "We will surely get it fixed within 24 hours" , "Please wait till tomorrow. If it does not get fixed, please call us. We will escalate the issue". This kind of service is highly unprofessional and pathetic and some action needs to be taken on this asap by this company. It has caused me a lot of mental harassment and stress to continuously call customer care and waste valuable time. You have no concern for your existing customers. You only care about getting new customers on board. Well, a message to a customer who is thinking of taking ACT, beware of their miserable customer support. I want a resolution of this issue immediately without any further delay

Same shifting issue with me as well. Its been 3 weeks since I raised the shifting request and followed up with the customer care almost 10 times. Sent a mail to nodal officer, tried escalating it to the appellate authority and even called the nodal office. Nothing helped to even get a call back about the status of my request. Poor and Pathetic customer service. Basically they are not interested to care about pending requests. I dont think they care about losing a customer. Totally frustrated on the fact that how come one dont get any response to multiple followups. Everytime the customer care executive tells this same dialogue - "I will pass on this information to the concerned team and you will get a call within 24-48 hours". Nothing happened and its been 3 weeks. Their service was good thus far but they are not able to handle a simple shifting request. Pathetic!!