India To Have Surplus Power In 4 To 5 Years

he is gotta be kidding me. or he forgot to consider all the new people we would have in india by then?or maybe that explains why most of the roads i drive through usually have nothing called street lights on them.

If he is a friend of Maran, then i guess he has copied his style of promising 2Mbs bandwidth in 2007.

With minsters like these ..(rolls eyes)

Why yes i think he is right, there will be excess power,

if they increase the cost to receive it...

so you see you need to think backwards, what he has really said is expect your power bills to increase a lot in 4-5 yrs.

To get a better insight about what the future holds for us regarding energy, read this. Explains why we are amongst the top 3 countries in terms of arms procurement, for a few yrs now.

we all know that our ministers are good at promises and not even close to being as good in terms of implementing them, so...................................................

yes...let April come and then see...😛

Well I think only ISP's read this forum... or does the Power ministry read this too? Whtever.. if they read this this is another joke for them... They'll have 100% power in their houses(bungalows) powering 20 to 25 A/c's and LCD Tv's, Jacuzzis, heaters, lights, fans and all other appliances... if at all power goes off they'd have 25KW Gensets to run their houses.. wht do they know abt sweating during power cuts? They'll never know the tortures faced by ppl... All they know is false promises.. luring innocent and educated ppl thru beautiful words... and getting corrupt to the core and competeing with fellow ministers based on how many crores he managed to steal than the other!! These bastards won't turn good and they'd corrupt the future generations too by bribing them some sort of the other... Man: GOD..... save India from Corruption....GOD: silence...............

QUOTE(Amuthan @ Mar 17 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]83571[/snapback]
Well I think only ISP's read this forum... or does the Power ministry read this too? Whtever.. if they read this this is another joke for them... They'll have 100% power in their houses(bungalows) powering 20 to 25 A/c's and LCD Tv's, Jacuzzis, heaters, lights, fans and all other appliances... if at all power goes off they'd have 25KW Gensets to run their houses.. wht do they know abt sweating during power cuts? They'll never know the tortures faced by ppl... All they know is false promises.. luring innocent and educated ppl thru beautiful words... and getting corrupt to the core and competeing with fellow ministers based on how many crores he managed to steal than the other!! These bastards won't turn good and they'd corrupt the future generations too by bribing them some sort of the other...

Man: GOD..... save India from Corruption....

GOD: silence...............[/b]

I totally agree with u.They do an eye was of people in india and people think that they are really gonna do something.I don't want april to come.We all will sweat. 🙁 And these ministers they don't even think of people..