avaibilty and quality of hathway

• Thread starter Thread starter ankk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5,203
ISP
airtel
guyz plss tell me if hathway broadband is available in my locality ,bel road,near ramiah hospital,bangalore
and plss tell if the service and quality is good(i mean downtime) and tell me the pings to eu or sg servers
🙂:angel:

Hathway is pathetic service, don't go for it. Rather go with Airtel Broadband, if that is not available BSNL. A friend of mine has been using ACT for a while now and is very happy with the service.

Dear Ankk,

Thank you for showing interest in Hathway Broadband! Please share your contact number and we will get in touch with you.

Regards,
Hathway Broadband

Cheater Hathway Broadband, when I am gonna get the connection. It is 10 days now, since I had applied. I will cancel the cheque if I don't receive the connection by tomorrow.

This Hathway is full of shitty people. They just told me to wait another 10 days. Is this a joke that they are playing on the customers? I am going ahead and cancelling the cheque right way. Regret that I had wasted my time running for this shit.

I can well imagine what would have been my situation had I got the actual connection. People in North West Delhi, beware before applying for this bullshit called hathway.

I am staying with airtel broadband. Peace of mind and reliable along with the best customer service I have found till that.

Hello ,
i am looking for an internet connection ASAP. just wanted to check if Hathway has connectivity in 8th Main road , JP nagar Phase 2 .
it would be great if you can respond ASAP . i have been trying to reach out to Hathway representatives over telephone but could not .
thanks

Hello ,
i am looking for an internet connection ASAP. just wanted to check if Hathway has connectivity in 8th Main road , JP nagar Phase 2 .
it would be great if you can respond ASAP . i have been trying to reach out to Hathway representatives over telephone but could not .
thanks
Dear Rahul kumar S,
Thank you for showing interest in Hathway Broadband. please share your contact details and complete postal address with us. We will get back to you.
Regards,
Hathway Broadband

Hi ,

Please find the address below

11th A cross ,
8th Main road , Jp nagar 2nd Phase ,
Bangalore 560078

Mail id : rahul301187@gmail.com

contact Number : 9986525576

Dear Rahul kumar S,
Thank you for showing interest in Hathway Broadband. please share your contact details and complete postal address with us. We will get back to you.
Regards,
Hathway Broadband
Hello Hathway broadband , do we have any update on this ??

it is almost one month that i have put my contact details here and i havent received any communication from Hathway till date

you won't ever...have used hathway in the past...it's horrible.