Tv Streaming Through The Net

• Thread starter Thread starter orangehues
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,335

orangehues

ISP
Airtel 899 combo 512 kbps
I was just replying to the thread titled "3000 channels on PC for free", when it was deleted by the moderator, and rightly so. It's a scam. There are several companies offering TV streams on PC including pay channels but satellitetvtopc.com is NOT one of them.

Two notable ones that I know of are: TVU Networks and the recently launched Joost - the latest invention of Kazaa & Skype founders. Both require you to download their software and require pretty good connection speeds. TVU doesn't work on 256 kbps and Joost I haven't had a chance to try. If someone needs a Joost invite to give it a try, let me know.

UPDATE: Sorry guys, I've run out of the invites I had. Please get in touch with qazranchi or GSV13 for anymore invites.

Been tryign to get a Joost invite for quite sometime without luck. Would love to test it out

QUOTE(gan @ Mar 12 2007, 11:20 AM) [snapback]83082[/snapback]
Been tryign to get a Joost invite for quite sometime without luck. Would love to test it out[/b]
Hey Gan,
PM me your email address and I'll send the invite.

UPDATE: I don't have any more invites so please don't PM me. Get in touch with qazranchi or GSV13 instead.

QUOTE(orangehues @ Mar 12 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]83052[/snapback]
www.joost.com]Joost[/url] - the latest invention of Kazaa & Skype founders. Both require you to download their software and require pretty good connection speeds. TVU doesn't work on 256 kbps and Joost I haven't had a chance to try. If someone needs a Joost invite to give it a try, let me know.[/b]

PM me the invitation for Joost check ur PM

QUOTE(qazranchi @ Mar 12 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]83091[/snapback]
PM me the invitation for Joost check ur PM[/b]

Sent.

QUOTE(orangehues @ Mar 12 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]83093[/snapback]
Sent.[/b]

Send me an invite for JOOST please
patrickib@gmail.com

Thanks For invite! Well service is nice till now especially the full screen feature however too heavy on bandwidth 🙂

QUOTE(GSV13 @ Mar 12 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]83124[/snapback]
Thanks For invite! Well service is nice till now especially the full screen feature however too heavy on bandwidth 🙂[/b]
Good to know that it's working well for you. I have a bunch of questions:

Which channels can you access? Considering you have MTNL's 2 Mbps connection - aren't you worried about exceeding the data transfer limit? Are there any PVR-like options? Can you post a screenshot?

Thanks

QUOTE(qazranchi @ Mar 12 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]83091[/snapback]
PM me the invitation for Joost check ur PM[/b]
somebody send me the joost invite please
patrickib@gmail.com