D-link Adsl Glb 502t Modem Over Heating

• Thread starter Thread starter amn_urs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,931

amn_urs

Hi i have D-Link glb 502t adsl modem for my dataone connection. And i have Linksys wireless router. It works fine for first 2hours. then it starts disconnects for every 10 to 15mts. it gets over heat. If i switch of my wireless routher and dont acess net it doesn't get disconnect for even days. I know that because of modem over heating only it is getting disonnected. I have replaced with new modem with the service centre. but no use. what may be the resollution? pls let me knowNurul

Although id ont have overheating problems, keeping ur router vertical may allow it not to become very hot. My router has a stand hat allows it to be put vertically. And i have felt that its a lot less warmer than planced horizontally. Also try keeping it near a fan

QUOTE(boygr8 @ Mar 11 2007, 11:39 PM) [snapback]83043[/snapback]
Although id ont have overheating problems, keeping ur router vertical may allow it not to become very hot. My router has a stand hat allows it to be put vertically. And i have felt that its a lot less warmer than planced horizontally. Also try keeping it near a fan[/b]

Yes, absolutely correct. Let it Stand Tall (vertical) and enjoy. This problem was earlier discussed somewhere in the forum, so before posting, kindly surf the forum for such answers.