What To Do......?

• Thread starter Thread starter noor789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,963

noor789

ISP
Reliance WiMax
i had 199 MTNL triband plan.i had switched it to 590NU.i just called on 1500.for info on that plan.i even dont know abt that plan.then costumer care told me abt 590Nu.so,they switched my triband to 590NU.but one thing they didnt told me was restarting the ADSL modem.after 1 or 2 weeks of usage i just went to MTNL triband tarrif page.then i found that i've to restart the modem.if i wont they will charge of that usage.i think dloaded more than 6 GB last month.how can i give bill for that.....?i was not informed abt restarting the modem..... I'll f__k MTNL.............

well mtnl customer care should have told u.however mtnl has mentioned abt restarting modem on theirtariff page, triband homepage as well on usage page clearlyin red. so its not 100% their fault. u r to blame a bit too.u can go to ur exchange and try to convince QCSC personthat u have downloaded only at night. may be if he/she iskind might consider ur request.good luck.

good luck. though u can check your prevous months MB on tariff page to see if the charged you!

check ur usage page....jitna aaya hai, vo to dena hee padega or else don't pay anythin n wait fo MTNL notice..

with notice tel line will also be disconnected.

So what !!! Apply for a new one in someone else name 😛

don't bother too much...just take a screenshot of ur usage page, especially the timings u've downloaded those GBs...most probably, u won't be billed extra, if u do, then just show them those screenshots and tell them that u downloaded that at night...enjoy!!!

yeah......and just tell them that you got billed even though you restarted the modem properly. 😉

One and half year ago i too had a same problemJust go to your QCSC "The subdivisional engg" Repot him problem and get your bill deducted!you need to carry all the proof that on this day plan was changed or else u are f**lol