You Broadband / You Telecom the Worst Service I have ever used.

ISP
You Broadband
Hi everybody

My name is Mahendra Patel

405, Aakruti Heights, Satellite, Ahmedabad 380015, Gujarat

I have internet connection from You Broadband at my home.

My Userid is mahendra405

I have internet plan of 1 mbps for Day and 2 mbps for Night. I have paid six months rent advance.

I have very terrible speed from last month. Almost 1 to 5 kbps onlyyyyyy.

I have tied to make Compliant about this problem with you broadband since last 7 days. Whenever I call you broadband customer service the replayed there is OUTAGE in your area so there is WEAK SIGNLING issue, Please try to call after few hours, they are not taking even my complaint.

I have tried to ask you broadband customer service persons to provide NODAL OFFICE number, but they always replied that they don’t have any information about NODAL Office of Ahmedabad/Gujarat.

Last I found that I can make complaint via Mobile, but after making complaint there is nothing done by you broadband till date 17/10/2014.

I am really trapped after paying Six months Money. So please think ten times before join You Broadband.

This is completely LOOT/SCAM from you Broadband not providing ay Satisfactory Service at all. If you want internet for your money then Make it sure that you are not in the Customer List of You Broadband. Otherwise if you want charity with your money then join You Broadband.

Mahendra Patel

Also to add to your post .. Few months back when my you broadband connection was down for three to four days I wanted to terminate my connection .. You broadbands office called me and said not to cancel and since I had paid three months rental in advance they would not refund a penny back to me .. I had some 45 days remaining in that pack .. Luckily my net started working and I didnt terminate my connection they even added missed days for me as credit .. What im basically trying to say is that you broadband will not refund a single buck back to you even if you have paid in advance .. So best is to always go for monthly packs .. First you broadband only had three month packs for 2mbps but now they have introduced monthly also ..