Bad Service....even Before I Get The Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter mgurunath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,859
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgurunath

I have requested for Tata Indicom Broadband connection at my place in Dombivli.The sales person (Santosh) came in and did sweet talk and promised the connection would be up definitely by yesterday. Since I had already disconnected my SIFY broadband I had told him the urgency of the situation. He assured me that the connection wld b up by y'day eveningSInce he had given me the engineers phone number as well, I had been trying to get an update on the status all thro the day yesterday. The engineer always cut my call and the sales person always said the installation would be done by end of day for sure. And alas this didnt happenI called the sales person he expressed surprise that the engineer didnt turn and assured it would be done by today afternoon and gave me a different engg phone no. Again infinite calls later both of them kept the phone unavailable. And even by end of day today I have not yet got conn.I got so frust I have stopped payment to the cheque.DOES ANY ONE HAVE EMAIL ID OF SOME ONE RESPONSIBLE ON TATA BROADBAND? CHAIRMAN/VP/CEO ETC?

Bad choose!! TATA always suck. In all over india, all peoples are have bad experience with TATA. Why u choose ?They sucks Connection, Disconnection, Speed and Very bad customer support.For immediate connection go for AIRTEL and if you wait 15 days go for BSNL. They are very good.

QUOTE(netfreak @ Mar 12 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]83147[/snapback]
Is Airtel available in Dombivli??[/b]

As far as I know there is only Sify, TATA and BSNL Broadband providers in Dombivli.

Am with Fablinks/WebNet for past many years and the service has been stable (unlink Fortune/DIS) but, I thirst for more speed. That's the reason am looking for a new Provider.

Sify doesn't offer 2 Mbps. TATA does and BSNL. BSNL Tilak Nagar Officer everytime says it will be started in our area with 2 months. Today he also said the same thing.

Last left is only TATA.

Am thinking of applying for the same.

Have read a lot of BAD things abt TATA so am slowing down the process to apply for it now.

^^MAY GOD THE ALMIGHTY save all those who are not BSNL Broadband users in Dombivli. I have tested and tasted all others and have concluded that even with the WORST FORM OF SERVICE SUPPORT AND MANY SHORTCOMINGS LIKE over billing complaints and frequent disruptions in service, DATAONE OF BSNL is the best as on date.

QUOTE(peelpress @ Apr 9 2007, 11:20 PM) [snapback]86872[/snapback]
^^
MAY GOD THE ALMIGHTY save all those who are not BSNL Broadband users in Dombivli. I have tested and tasted all others and have concluded that even with the WORST FORM OF SERVICE SUPPORT AND MANY SHORTCOMINGS LIKE over billing complaints and frequent disruptions in service, DATAONE OF BSNL is the best as on date.[/b]

You are the Blessed Child of GOD 😉

I know that's why I only wanted BSNL DataOne. But, no luck as yet.

Just called up Airtel Broadband yesterday. They said they service Building by building in Dombivli and they are going to expand in times to come. At present they are just servicing one building in Dombivli.

I've heard good things about Airtel BB but, bad things abt their DNS servers. 🙂 🙁

I m to staying in dombivli...i am also goin through d same problem...i am usin 64 kbps plan for 6 months...The broadband connection is totaly down from evening to the next day morning.I have already made several complaints. I have also given you ample of time more than one month.Even your engineer has not VISITED a single day...reason being there is no engineer to VISIT in d evening... its a bad service..even d dial up is faster...ther is no difference between TATA and SIFY...both are working under DIS( Dombivli Internet Services).DIS is responsible for such a bad service..they have divided their areas...

QUOTE(netfreak @ Mar 12 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]83147[/snapback]

As far as I know there is only Sify, TATA and BSNL Broadband providers in Dombivli.

Am with Fablinks/WebNet for past many years and the service has been stable (unlink Fortune/DIS) but, I thirst for more speed. That's the reason am looking for a new Provider.

Sify doesn't offer 2 Mbps. TATA does and BSNL. BSNL Tilak Nagar Officer everytime says it will be started in our area with 2 months. Today he also said the same thing.

Last left is only TATA.

Am thinking of applying for the same.

Have read a lot of BAD things abt TATA so am slowing down the process to apply for it now.

Hi,
If you are situated in Dombivli West then try Honesty Internet Services for Fast Download Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.