Honda Vs Hyundai

Let me give you the picture of Hyderabad, infact AP state itself. In Hyderabad Honda after sales service is pathetic to an extent that you can say that there is absolutely no after sales service. There is monopoly of only one dealer in the whole state - Sundaram Motors and the service is hopeless. I tried speaking to Honda Gurgaon one 2 one but even they couldnt get the dealer to get work done properly and in time on my Honda City Vtec. I was Hyundai customer for 4 years and believe me the after sales service was excellent and infact the Hyundai service centre had been awarded as the best service centre in India for 3 years straight in a row. Honda vehicle is very good abd it is absolute pleasure drving honda only till you need to give you vehicle for servicing or you have to visit service centre. Honda is a big successful international brand and hence they are not bothered about such issues in our state.

you would tend to get bad experience dealing with specific dealers of each and every company.if you have faced issues with honda service center, i would suggest, contact the head office of the company with your issues. that should solve the problem for ya. even contacting auto magazines like autocar india should help ya. they have a section in every issue where they take causes like yours and get the company management to solve the problem for the end customer.

The general problem with Honda i think is that they sell too many cars, when compared to the number of after sales outlets to service the cars problems start to arise. The only good thing is that you seldom have "major" problems with Honda cars, so your headache is usually only limited to the regular service bit. I personally have had no problems getting my city serviced here in Gurgaon. I just get an appointment fixed the previous day and show up first thing in the morning :lol: By the end of the day i get my car back.

Honda is the best when compared with Hyundai... Man.. Its sheer pleasure when ur behind the wheel of a Japanese car like Honda rather than a sluggish Korean make...! 😉Well AFAIK Honda's get good service.. Even in my city TVS Sundaram Motors service Honda cars.. and their service is impeccable... I dunno if they have good service outlets at other regions.. 🤔

i always had servicing problems with hero honda. with maruti, i have had issues with scratches which were inflicted during the time car stayed at the service center.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Mar 8 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]82536[/snapback]
you would tend to get bad experience dealing with specific dealers of each and every company.

if you have faced issues with honda service center, i would suggest, contact the head office of the company with your issues. that should solve the problem for ya.

even contacting auto magazines like autocar india should help ya. they have a section in every issue where they take causes like yours and get the company management to solve the problem for the end customer.[/b]

I agree with you. We wil have problems with specific dealers of each and every comapny. The sad part in case of our city is that when contacted Honda one 2 one Gurgaon also our problems are not getting resolved. To a large extent it is cos of the number of sales and also after establishing one self in the market sme companies get little complacent about after sales service, which in long run proves fatal. I agree that driving a honda vehicle is sheer pleasure but what is the point if you have to struggle with service and do not get any support from the company.