High ping at Counter strike go's Singapore servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a ton for the info thundurus!! It looks like only the BSNL and MTNL users are suffering from this high ping problem. All the other isps are giving a normal ping to the singapore servers. Thanks anyway for posting you tracert ip results on this forum. That surely helped.

Thats great news shane_iyer. Its good that your ping to singapore servers is back to normal. I told you that it would be back to normal in a few days...and also it probably had to do something with the snapping of AAG cable.

Unfortunately i am still stuck with my BSNL giving me high pings to singapore. It looks like it is a problem specific only to BSNL and MTNL. Time to change my isp i guess.

Well when did your ping revert back to normal? Was it today? And did they tell you why did it happen?

Well the cable was fixed last week, so it's odd that it took another week to fix the routes. For BSNL and MTNL, I know for a fact that there are 2 backbones for these ISPs. One gives great pings ( ~50-60ms range from Chennai; yes, I've had BSNL as well ) and the other gives 300ms. This can be changed by complaining to the Nodal officer, or changing your plan such that you get put on the other backbone.

My ping got back to normal mid-day today. I wasn't even expecting it to be honest.

me have same problame.i use M.B corporation isp.me from kolkata.1st time i got 60-75 ping on singapore server and malaysia server in c.s.o game.but now i got 250-3o0+ ping same game same server.plzz help me.i facing this problam from last 2 months.plzz help 🙁

Last edited:
today i call my isp's care they said me this problem from your area's internet provider means more user more increase your ping.any one help me " it's true??? ".or they try to hide there line problem.me use 1mbps connection(isp-pmpl broadband).plzz reply quick...
and what is the actual fact for increasing ping from 60-75 to 250-300+ (SG server)??

108888834.png

Last edited:
109563505.png

109563860.png

109563945.png

109563989.png

109564043.png

plzz answer this is good for online game ??mostly on singapore server.plzz name of game can i play on singapore australia server.thnxxx 🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.