Reliance Broadband down since 4th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
reliance broadband
Hello,

I am having the worst experience from your services.

I have 2 broadband and one phone connection from Reliance.

My user ID is 366132543705.

My internet is not working since 4th September and also my phone line is dead.
I’ve put up a complaint no and calling customer care services almost every day. But they are unable to resolve the issue or provide a satisfied reason for the disruption.

My complaint no is 224748926.

I am following every day. And every time I get another 24 hour deadline with assurance for the matter to resolve.

Today I demanded to talk to the supervisor, so the customer care girl put me on hold for almost more then an hour and then disconnected the phone. Is it that impossible to talk to the supervisor. Later in another call I luckily got the Supervisor named “Rahul”. He said that BMC has cut the fiber optics line and they are not giving permission to repair it back.

First of all I am not understanding the reason for such an act. Why BMC will cut the line deliberately and then not permit you to repair it. Is your line legal in the Lokhandwala Area or not? And since when taking permission and fixing the damn line takes almost a month?

Also the customer care people keep postponing my complaint date. I made the complaint on 4th Sept. Next time I called for a follow-up, they said the complaint is not from 4th Sept but from 8th Sept. Now the customer care girl saying it is from 9th September.

I am being very patient with Reliance. I have 2 connections from you guys since last 2 and half year. I never found that much of unprofessional attitude before.

I am just curious, is my problem ever going to resolve?

And this problem is not just mine. In fact my whole society is suffering the same. My Society (Hrushikesh CHS, Lokhandwala, Andheri West) has contract with Reliance broadband. As a result they are not allowing another broadband service provider to set-up in the premise.

But if the problem isn't resolved soon, all the members may push the matters to society office and take action.

Can you please show some professionalism and resolve the trouble.

I expect a call with a right reason and a deadline for the matter to solve. My number is 7710036369.

Thanks.
Shikhar Bhatnagar

Friend I have no internet since Sept 2nd and I am staying in Bandra W...... very uncaring and unprofessional service from Reliance!

Well, I can inform you that my Reliance Broadband, at Bandra West, is down since 5th August2014 and in spite of numerous complaints it has not been attended to. I have cancelled the connection - but I still get bills!!

Well, I can inform you that my Reliance Broadband, at Bandra West, is down since 5th August2014 and in spite of numerous complaints it has not been attended to. I have cancelled the connection - but I still get bills!!
My broadband has come online since Oct 5th suddenly and now I am using it....not happy with the overall service with Reliance. I cancelled the connection but then next day it got reconnected!

My broadband has come online since Oct 5th suddenly and now I am using it....not happy with the overall service with Reliance. I cancelled the connection but then next day it got reconnected!

After your post, I decided to check my Reliance broadband. It is still "DEAD". Maybe they have genuinely cancelled it - at last.

After your post, I decided to check my Reliance broadband. It is still "DEAD". Maybe they have genuinely cancelled it - at last.
Friend make sure by calling them again. Do it now and later at night do it again...to be double sure that they have cancelled it and tell them u r getting the bill again as reliance is notorious for these bills even after cancellation.

Friend make sure by calling them again. Do it now and later at night do it again...to be double sure that they have cancelled it and tell them u r getting the bill again as reliance is notorious for these bills even after cancellation.

I have been trying them on phone for past 10 hours - they just put me on hold and disappear. So I have sent them an email again.
Since I cannot get through to them on phone, I plan to send them an email everyday - till they confirm. Also will try them on phone again.
But I won't pay the bill this time.

does not matter. just pick netconnect. their social media team would call you up. tell them your problem.

The 1st link from the mod is just for mobile, Netconnect and digitaltv. I emailed them 2 weeks back but nothing happened. Only when I cancelled did I receive 2 calls in 15 hours! Hope your luck is good.

as i mentioned in the post... it takes them 3 days to call you back when you fill up that form. for me the problem is usually fixed by that time. so i fill up the form on random days for the lulz.

I had no net for 34 days..... your experience was good, mine was irritating, they did not call me up after filling that form for I guess 10 days or so, BUT they called me up only when I cancelled, 2 times within 15 or 20 hours.....Then after 48 hours, my line was fixed finally....(whether they fixed it because of cancellation or got BMC permission is up to debate).

Status
Not open for further replies.