Airtel Broadband 1299 4mbps/512kbps 15GB Plan in Gurgaon

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 8,081
might be worth an option once the construction work is done and i move from the basement to second floor 😀

Right. I mean if you don't mind a bit of an inconvenience, go for tata CDMA prepaid. 256 bucks for 4GB or 57 bucks for a GB.

Latency is extremely good with strong signals.

Else even your broadband provider's cdma network has good data plans.

You'll have to test the speed on either yourself though.

500 odd bucks for 8GB, is pretty vfm, IMO.

Recharge it as and when rcom goes down.

i have been staying away from the dongles because of the basement factor. airtel and vodafone 3g does not work here. cdma might. upstairs should be ready by february. would need to rethink the broadband strategy again coz my router from second floor would not work on dad's chromebook on the ground floor. i guess i would stick with what i have till that time.

QBqAqGQ.png

are these values alright? i get shitty upload speeds. and reliance is surprisingly much much smoother.

507 upload is too low. It'll give around 0.3-0.4 mbps upload with the current sync rate.

What to do? 🙂 The more annoying problem is that the connection becomes unusable on even tiny uploads 😀

This is similar to rcom/bsnl promising 4mbps and then setting sync rate at 4096k resulting in lower speeds. You could ask airtel to raise sync to 700k or so, line seems good enough.

Fuckers called me up with a new plan offer. 20GB for 1399. 300 free calls all over India. I asked her if she had a cheaper plan offer for me. Told me to call 121. lol.