A Letter To Dayanidhi Maran For Unlmited 2mbps Access

No dude, please don't do that. It will only worsen the situation. We all have to make a polite, civilised request to him, so that he forwards it on to the higher authorities. He is just an engineer, he can't go against company policy. Just let him know that if MTNL takes this step, it will only attract more customers, thereby increasing their income.

more customers mean more income for mtnl engineers?you forgot they are government employees.

i believe dat if we do spam his cell den out of frustration maybe he WILL complain to higher authorities....dat way we can get 2 birds wid 1 stone B)

QUOTE(Apoorv Khatreja @ Apr 2 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]85764[/snapback]
Just let him know that if MTNL takes this step, it will only attract more customers, thereby increasing their income.[/b]
Yes, increasing number of customers means increasing "income" only for some government officials.

btw i was only joking about spamming his cell phone, didnt really mean it. as sushubh said, you might get calls from law officials. 😱

HiTo add further, You will be seeing an upgrade to 512Kbps line in coming 2 months in Mumbai. This information is received from MTNL official who handles Broadband Section in Mumbai Prabhadevi OfficeSo we will be able to get a download speed of atleast 60KB...Enjoy...Manmohan

@mbangur i presume u mean 512 kbps on unltd plans ?..sounds like a delayed April Fool joke..

QUOTE(sanke1 @ Apr 6 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]86424[/snapback]
@ above good hope...

but these days i trust no one

Yup, but quite a large no of users were provided 2mBps by mistake....I myself enjoyed it for more dan 2 months 😉

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Apr 6 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]86425[/snapback]
@mbangur i presume u mean 512 kbps on unltd plans ?..sounds like a delayed April Fool joke..

We will, dude. We will.We can get this printed in the newspaper, saying that all the steps the govt. is taking for Commonwealth games are bogus and just a show off. If India is carefully inspected before the CW games, India is sure to be stripped off the league.