• Thread starter Thread starter kambui
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,487

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
BSNL Dataone Home 500 @ 256kbps
I have seen a small error in ranking in this forum ....If ranking is based on posts you make...currently 'max' is leading still he is in the group believers whereas 'coolbuddy' who has few 100 post less than 'max' is in the group Asskickerand a question 'What is this star rating?'

well. asskicker technically does not exist. i just made that category on a special request. i can overhaul the ranking system to add more 'cool names' but it's a pointless exercise anyways.

I know it is pointless....but it looks...fascinating ..specially for a newbie

buddy lost his unique title AssKicker ...i guess dats the reson 🙁

but you guys are now free to choose your own titles! i have never allowed that before.

we have used Custom User Title earlier on IPB .
Now we can have it again here as you allowed it .

[off topic] However why cant we have invisible mode ...
I keep the forum open on a tab and do usual work
offline . But I am always shown as online !

umm i had prefer people to have an idea on who else is online on board. no matter if you are not really active.if everyone decides to go offline, it would give a perception that no one is active on the forum and it is just visited by search engine spiders.

We had Custom User Title on IPB, but it was different from the Group, which was not modifyable by users. Don't we have a similar group thingy in vB?

why would we need custom groups?maybe for the mtnl backroom. but since we do not get GH anymore. 😕