• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 15,431

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Hi,I have a question for all those people who want to have an "unlimited" "upto" 2 mbps connection. How much are you willing to pay per month for the service. Just to get an idea of what really people are looking for.

Why? Are you thinking of starting an ISP? 😀Rs. 1500 would be my answer.

My rates wud be 512 kbps UL at Rs 500, 1 mbps UL at around Rs 800 and 2 mbps at around 1200But I am willling to pay only about Rs 600 pm

Well I'm willing to pay Rs.1500 per month but minimum speed guarantee should be like 80% of promised Bandwidth... Well I guess I meant to say this......The ISP's should provide speeds not below 1.6Mbps at any cost... Downtime can have tolerance limit of say.... 4 - 10 hours a month!And better idea to save ISP resources we could limit Upload traffic to say 512Kbps/256Kbps/128Kbps.... Like most international ISP's do....Different plans for different users.. like if someone wants a Broadband to upload movies/music to his server give him unlimited upload traffic... and limit his download to 25% of upload speed.. And Vice Versa....How bout this plan guys? I guess all ISP's would run their companies in loss.... 😛Hope this comes into existence some day.... (In India...)Customer - Centric Businesses.... Will they make it to India???? Or will the customers be made Fun of for centuries to come????? 🤔

ok, since people are going absurd on this forum (500 rupees?!?!? please, give me a break), I am going to edit my last post and say I am willing to pay Rs. 20 for 21098.7 GB/s speeds. And since all the ISPs read this forum, I am sure that my one post will make a difference.

500 rupees.....I will have to drop my idea of starting an ISP then :mellow: Nah....I just wanted to ask what the general feeling was ....Mine is same ...around Rs.1500/-....At this time , I would like to mention that TATA has added time-based upto 2 mbps plans.......So if ur usage is around 4 hrs a day...u can go for its 120 hrs upto 2 mbps plan for Rs. 1314... Other plans also there...this one is a 3 month plan...but you can finish off in a month

I am willing to pay upto 2000 bucks if I get a constant download speed @ 2mbps and it must be unlimited

If the choice is ours then why not let Isp pay us for usage! Ok a free connection would be compromise 😀