How Do I Get My Tata Sky Stb To Show Dish Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter orangehues
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,496

orangehues

ISP
Airtel 899 combo 512 kbps
(I posted this in the Tata Sky section but thought someone here might have an answer as well)

Why would I want do do this? Because my Tata Sky STB hasn't been activated and I have been able to access the secret settings, thanks to Patrick that allow you to get another service.

Now, I know I won't get the pay channels without the DishTV card, but maybe I can still get their free to air channels. Since I don't have cable anymore, that's better than nothing.

I'm guessing it'll involve changing some settings and aligning the dish with quite precision. I'm willing to give it a go if anyone has any details. Btw these are the settings that Patrick found:
LNB TYPE: DUAL
LO Frequency:09750
High LO Frequency:10600
Spectrum Inversion: Normal
Don't Forget to Save Settings And Exit

2> RF OUTLET
UHF/VHF Outlet Channel Can Be Changed Here (Default 68)

3> Manual Tuning
Signal IN4A-14 (ie. INSAT 4A Transponder 14)[/b]

Did this work out for you? It's an interesting thought.. wonder if we can do this as well?

(I posted this in the Tata Sky section but thought someone here might have an answer as well)

Why would I want do do this? Because my Tata Sky STB hasn't been activated and I have been able to access the secret settings, thanks to Patrick that allow you to get another service.

Now, I know I won't get the pay channels without the DishTV card, but maybe I can still get their free to air channels. Since I don't have cable anymore, that's better than nothing.

I'm guessing it'll involve changing some settings and aligning the dish with quite precision. I'm willing to give it a go if anyone has any details. Btw these are the settings that Patrick found:

Have you managed to get what you wanted or ? What you excatly want?