• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,733

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
My friend has 199 plan and other friend AA (no rent pay per MB) plan. And both of them havelinks called: "Register for games" and "Gaming Users..pl click" on their MTNL usage page.But I dont have such links. Other friend who has NU doesnt have same links as well.I remember when i was on 199 and gaming was newly introduced those links were presentin my usage page too. I dont remember seeing such links after shifting to NU.so the question is why does MTNL do so? They have clear intentions of not allowinggames to be played if data is not counted.One more bias for NU users. No network games and no 2mbps!

It's quite obvious that MTNL won't provide services for free. All the NU users would play games in their free download period. The 199 plan users and AA users, who now have 2 Mbps, would end up using all their free MBs faster if they play games. Just another marketing strategy X( .

for games, u have to use other username.it is not counted towards ur download amount.in the mumbai site register.mtnl.net.in, there are these options.This service is available to all MTNL TriBand subscribers at a nominal monthly subscription. You can look forward to unlimited access to some of the most popular international PC games like Age of Empires, Flight Simulator, Toca Racing and over 70 other games and what's more get free mobile games when you subscribe to the service. Access the entire game catalogue on the 'Premium Plan' at a monthly subscription fee of just Rs.300 with a free mobile game every month or opt for the 'Casual Plan' at a monthly subscription fee of Rs.150 and receive a mobile game totally free when you subscribe. "Baar baar khelo hazaar bar khelo" because on this unique service all your data charges for downloading games are absolutely FREE! What's more you get the latest upgrades and patches, new games added every month as well as multiplayer functionality. As you are one of the early subscribers to this service based on the package that you choose, MTNL and Indiagames offer you full access to the relevant catalogue of games for 4 days totally FREE. So go on and play to your hearts content and if you like what you see play on. Your charges will appear in your monthly MTNL bill. If not, feel free to unsubscribe from the service at anytime during this 4 day trial period. If you have any problems accessing the site or any of its features or would like more information, please click on the Help section in the Top Menu of MTNL Games on Demand website.

game download is not counted but playing games is. i have never played internetgames but i think they wud consume atleast 15-20mb/hr or so.

1 more photoshop expert?!!NU plan is mentioned as DSL_TRIB_RS_590NU not DSL_TRIB_59NU.Unless its exchange specific and ur exchange has set that name.Their program must be like this:a) Is plan name "DSL_TRIB_RS_590NU"?b) then dont show linksc) else show linksMay be thats why its showing the links in ur case as your plan name is different.

no i dont think so... mtnl isnt discouragin NU users..some of my frnds who r on NU pla can play GOD games

thats why i said discouraging... not blocking.those who already registered or manually type registration link can play and register.but direct links to register are not shown to NU users.

QUOTE(Amish @ Mar 4 2007, 07:37 AM) [snapback]82065[/snapback]
1 more photoshop expert?!![/b]

I don't think so. Nobody would be so foolish to edit an image to take MTNL's side 😛!! Anyways, the screenshot looks authentic to me, the plan name is different due to a typo by some foolish babu yaar.

bro, even for me it shows DSL_TRIB_59NU.it must be some foolish babus mistake.

nah i dont knw how to use photoshop dude and dont hav the time to support mtnl... if u see the time on the screenshot and the time i posted this u will understand!.... that screen shot is authentic..... if u want more proof i can show u teh video showing the same 🙂 😉reson for edit: typo! 🙁

dont worry my first post itself hinted that i am just raising doubts. i did say thatit may be different in ur exchange or something like that.for more proof u can simply give me ur telno/password 😛 lol

naaheven im on GOD its funplus i hav nu only n my plan name is also DSL_TRIB_59NU.n its shows in my register.mtnl~~.in page

Hey guys i m new in this forum .. i have a NU plan .. i used to get around 1.5 Mbps speed but its back to 256 since last week.. has MTNL changed plans 4 NU users.

u were never suposed to b changedNu speed is and was 256 kbpsMTNL changed all to 2mbit n than started changin back to 256 for Nu and AA planGo through the forum u"ll kno it more in detailbut still many nu user n u/l user in delhi r still on 2mbit!!!n yea welcome here maan