DISH TV increased rate of channel packages by more than 50%

• Thread starter Thread starter Amitabh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6,948
Hi,

DISH TV has increased the rate of their package cost by more than 50% without any prior communication.
They are also not providing billing/channel details nor do they have a toll free complaint number nor do they provide a complaint or docket number.

Any suggestions by learned members on this forum as to how to try to resolve this?

Cheers

They are becoming SHADY, a pack is for one month, but every-time you renew, you don't get one month
the fool customers and credit only 27-28 days, then even 5 days before your Switch OFF Date

They would want you to keep pressing "OK" to skip the renewal reminder on screen.

I am not BLIND, and I don't want that stupid reminder every few minutes you MORONS.

"Yaar Paise bhi lete ho, aur itna danda bhi karte ho"

Thanks god my phone number they have is on DND and also has calls blocked for not on address book
else they keep screwing you on phone.

:Sir, dishtv ki taraf se bol rahey hain, aapko jankaari deni hai, aapke connection ki vaat lagne waali hai, humari company mein
paise nahin hain, aaj hi payment karr dijiye"
then few hours later you would get another, "Sir dish TV ki taraf se aapko jankaari"

One day I yelled
"Abbey karr to deta hun payment, KYON baar baar nautanki karte ho."
and answer was, sir our duty to remind you"

Dear Amitabh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Regards,

Online Team

Dish TV

Dish TV now offers support on public forums, with FAKE ID"s too

Online _CST (Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus)
wow what a Creative name, had it been dishtv.url/forum I would digest that, but at 3rd party site, thats a Great Appearance.

Users Do share your phone and VC numbers so they can black mail you that DO NOT POST in Public else.................

I guess some stupid social media team decided that it was too much effort to create different IDs for different customers.

Can you please anyone tell me DW channel (733) in DishTV telecasting in which language German or English?

is it discovery world ?
last time i checked was english.

On a side note, my HD pack was about to expire and asked customer care why they give 27 days even when I pay the full pack price, even counting the Switch Off Date.
he checked and said your paid Rs.499/- last month for HD pack who's price is Rs.549/- so thats why you got 27 days
I asked what about why earlier months were 27 days too, he said pack is 549/-
I asked him if he ever visited Dishtv's website and saw whats the pricing shown to customer he said NO.

I recharged for HD pack for Rs.549/- and It gave me 27 Days only I am still to get call back since that day.

is it discovery world ?

On a side note, my HD pack was about to expire and asked customer care why they give 27 days even when I pay the full pack price, even counting the Switch Off Date.
he checked and said your paid Rs.499/- last month for HD pack who's price is Rs.549/- so thats why you got 27 days
I asked him if he ever visited Dishtv's website and saw whats the pricing shown to customer he said NO.

I recharged for HD pack for Rs.549/- and It gave me 27 Days only I am still to get call back since that day.
No. Deutsche Welle. International tv channel. Please check

is it discovery world ?

May be channel no.733 or 1320.

Just checked, Its English and Lang Button doesn't change anything.

Edit: was on 733 on HD

Dish TV introduces ROB your Recharge Date for existing customers.

They block channel 106 (Sony TV) then display its free "On Request on your pack"
when you call they ask Rs.15/- and straight away discard whats publicly published on their website and package details.

If you agree to Pay Rs.15/- from your balance you end up loosing 10 (TEN) Full Days from recharge Date.

So Don't miss out, Get your Recharge Date Robbed Today.
(exclusively on DISH TV INDIA )