Are all Sify CTO's Weirdos & Freaks?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,634

Mahesh1

ISP
Airtel 128kbps unlimited
Is your sify CTO a convicted criminal? Was he ever involved in a crime? Does he look and talk like a 'freak'?
The question is not supposed to be cute. But these are the exact questions every sify subscriber has to ask himself. Afterall with all the downtime you are bound to have the CTO visiting your premises frequently. And you certainly don't wanna jeopardize the security of your loved ones.
Some people (including me ) made the mistake of not verifying these very issues before falling victim to this racket and believe me they are paying dearly.
But I would like to remind you all that there are always exceptions and not every CTO is a freak'. I guess it was just my luck that my CTO is a convicted criminal and has already robbed a customer's home and awaiting criminal prosecution.

Happy and Safe surfing to y'all.

I donot know about the social/criminal status of my CTO but one thing is for him that he doesn't care for existing subscribers.You got a problem then he is not gonna solve it unless a danda is on his head from sify

My CTO is the king of freaks. He is a shameless liar and is the most irresponsible. Doesn't matter if his "boys" steal anything or not, i am fed up with him.

The CTO operating in uttam nagar (Delhi) is convicted sex offender. Sify picks and chooses the best of the lot.

My CTO has multiple murder cases against him.Also extortion, fraud and god alone knows what.He was once a local corporator too.

well, u have to have that kinda background to be with sify, else they know they'll be out of the business the next day... 😉 just like our netaji's profiles...mine?? well, don't know about the criminal background, but he sure gives a damn about the customers' needs...if that comes under the "freak" category 😀

We both worked for a Gateway Call Center he left his job and opened up a Sify Franchise....i went on to do my ccna and mcsa certs.

my CTO was the local cable guy with the worst reputation for quality of service in the entire city of Panchkula.

Guess m the only lucky person heya!!!!I got a very nice n cooperative CTO. Polite n efficient.N best of all, even he thinks the sify dialer sucks !!! 😛

Contrary to popular expectations,my CTO from Dilshad Garden,Delhi is ok. I wont say he is bad,though he once asked for it.......he has never charged me a paisa for the so-called maintainence.

The selection of CTO depends on one criteria if he/she has money they will be a sify CTO. My guy is a nice guy in Chennai just rushes to the house if i give a call, i think these people are given training in managing simple problems that arises in the network. Mostly i had problems with my router (or whatever box that is there in my apartment) finally he managed to change it to a new one and after that i never had problem. Since most of the CTO's are cable guys they are ruthless only, since they dont have formal educaiton and experience in IT.~V