Idea Cellular is one of those stupid companies...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,208

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
SisNS6F.png

I get a phone call about EVERY SINGLE COMPLAINT. I blocked their number. So they are now texting me after every failed call.

Same happened with me for Vodafone. For every spam number I raise complaint through SMS, I got call from Vodafone saying that necessary action has been taken. But while doing that they again "disturbed" me which was same as getting spam call. At 1 instance, I got call at 8 PM informing about action has been taken 😀

If I complain I would prefer that they call back for action taken or inform the status.

Its not like that they are giving random call?

If they dont reply, you will say their service is bad and they never call you.

Ofcourse everyone has personal choices, though.

Airtel send updates through SMS. Worked great. I don't need human interaction for a status that can be delivered through texts.

How is your experience with Idea Chromaniac. Tell me about Idea coverage and Internet usage experience.

Idea has worked well for me in Delhi NCR region. Have not gone out since I migrated to it. Idea 2G gives me great coverage for making/receiving calls even in the basement of the house. 3G on Vodafone gives me decent speeds outside. But I have to switch between the two modes in house because Vodafone coverage appears to be horrible here. I get shitty network in my house if I am on 3G network.