ACT Fibernet Chennai Reviews

Ashurain

Regulars
Aug 6, 2014
Chennai
Bsnl fibernet is not good for gaming. letme know if you are not facing any issues :D

Sep 9, 2010
I'm leaving in old palavaram, any chance of getting ACT in this area,I can see thay have presence in madipakam which is not far from my location.

Anand72

Aug 24, 2015
Dear Sir,
I'll be shifting soon to Kodambakkam. I'am considering going in for ACT. Kindly give phone nos of Mr Nagoorkani & Mr Riyaz & also your updated feedback on ACT. I'am currently using Tikona in Perungalathur. Of late, Tikona has become very unreliable, goes off every now & then, earlier it was good. Waiting for your feedback. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anand72

Aug 24, 2015
Dear Sir,
KIndly give the phone nos of Mr Nagoor Kani & Mr Riyaz & also your updated, latest feedback on ACT in Chennai. What has been your experience with ACT till now? Thanks

Kihtrak

Regulars
Jan 30, 2011
Chennai
I gave a request for shifting my connection to my new apartment which is hardly 300 meters from my current house. They don't even respond its been a night mare for past 8 days not even a single call asking about my request. I am using this connection for almost 1 yrs 6 months as long as the connection is working fine its ok but, if we place a request they don't even care. I think of switching back to airtel since they offered me some good plans in the same area with unlimited calls. My request id no - 5594310

broadband.act

May 27, 2013
Bangalore
Dear Kihtrak,

we have tried calling you, but were unable to get connected. We request you to share your alternative contact number or a favourable time to get in touch with you

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet