ACT Fibernet Chennai Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter idrisanqelz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 117,231
I was looking out for ACT availability in my locality and finally got an AD put up outside my house.

I got the new connection on the 13th of April 2017 and was thrilled with the speed. However I got my first disappointment within a few days when the service went down.

I have been having ACT connection now for the 20 days and I have had 4 service disruptions. It's amazing how all of us putting up with it.

When I reported the 3rd disruption, after about 8 hours the app said the service was restored though we couldn't connect to the net. After an intense conversation with the customer support, somebody turned up the next day. It turned out the routers broadcast name was reset and was given a glib response that it will if there was power fluctuation. I am amazed at how these people think the consumers are ignorant.

Anyways I am right now without ACT service and using my mobile data to do this post.

Beware anybody thinking about considering ACT, especially in my locality Mugalivakkam. Extremely disappointed.

Sad to hear that @Raju Sitaram I am a customer of ACT for 3 months and i faced 1 downtime (but they took more time to fix) but after that everything is really smooth.

Shifted from ACT to Hathway. Crossed fup and still getting 5mbps post FUP speed . No one gives you 5 Mbps after 1 TB FUP in Chennai other than Hathway. Should satisfy everyone🙂