Scared About Installing Skins

• Thread starter Thread starter Superman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,135

Superman

ISP
bsnl 900 plus
ok ive just bought a motorola RIZR z3.....an now the problem is that on one of the sites i saw some very NICE skins for it...now im tempted but at the same time im also scared that if i screw at some step then....firslt ill void my warranty and plus it may permanantly damage it ...........its not even been a munth since ive got it..sooo........🙁

umm. i dont think u can actually permanently damage it. a good way would be to find a local dude who can unlock the phone to enable it to use third party tools. i plan to do the same with my l7 to run iTunes on it.

by "skins" you mean replacement faceplates or silicon covers / condoms?

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Feb 28 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]81583[/snapback]
i think motorola phones sold in india are locked and are not open to third party applications and setup files.[/b]

locked ??????......im not quite sure it is...anyways unlocking is quite EASY......but still im not quite sure if i can carry the process all through correctly even though i HAVe read the manual for installling skins using skin manager.!!

the first and the last time i tried installing iTunes on my Motorola L7... i failed miserably. dropped the idea.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Feb 28 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]81597[/snapback]
the first and the last time i tried installing iTunes on my Motorola L7... i failed miserably. dropped the idea.[/b]

i guess in case of an l7 i guess ull have to flash or sumthin like dat .... 😛 ........in da bootloader mode......but newayz.....

cheers