Aircel charges Rs.75 for services I didn't subscribe to and customer care unfriendly

solariiknight

Regular
ISP
BSNL broadband, Aircel 3G.
Yesterday morning, I suddenly a series of sms that I had subscribed to video talkies and that Rs.50 has been charged followed by another Rs.25. I have no idea that this service ever existed and why would I use any video service when I already use Aircel 3G to access plenty of videos from youtube?

I called up their customer care and they accused me to downloading premium videos from websites. I asked wtf websites you're talking about and they said that they don't know. I shouted at them and slammed the phone, after which I got a message that a "service request" (1-16652168771) has been registered. Today morning I received a sms saying that my "service request" has been processed! I haven't got my money back!

Any idea on where to escalate this issue furthur?

R1v5OPa.png
oymIxcc.png

they are all same.try to rob you as much as possible.

once airtel charged me for some ringback tone i didnt subscribe to.when i called their CC they said that it is impossible and i must have pressed the necessary keys to subscribe when their automated call called me that day.but i said i didnt and told them to tell me the duration of that call because it was not more than 5 seconds before i disconnected and how could i subscribe to it within 5 seconds.they first told me that they dont keep call duration and i was like WTF......so finally after some more blah blah and them not having any answer they refunded me.