Feedback on DEN Broadband

SPEETEST.NET ND TELL ME

DEN network is unreliable and they hire engineers who know nothing. I have a 20mbps-100GB plan and I regularly face buffering issues on 720p video from dailymotion. The fools in their server team said the video will buffer, its not a problem. 720p that needs 2mbps stable will buffer on a freakin' 20mbps line. Just wow.

Speedtest give 5Mbps download.
But looks like Den sure is unreliable. Woke up in the morning to find that its not working.
Has downloaded 10 GB in the night in about 6-7 hours.
What is their complaints process?

1800 419 3030 is their helpdesk. Call now if you want an engineer today. 5 hour TAT means you rarely get same day response if you call after 1pm.

I can live with outages if service resumes by itself. But if I will have to call their customer care for every disruption in the service then I won't stick with Den.

Den Boomband is working ok. Its giving its promised speed and there has been no outage since the first one.
Btw 1Mbps is a huge improvement over 512kbps in terms of web surfing. More than double improvement. Pages load instantly.

Last edited:
Den is very unreliable in terms of consistent connectivity. Attaching is a screen print where you will see a 60 sec window where I am trying to connect to a webpage and how the broadband is responding. As you can see there are spikes in the broadband speed but not consistency. I was trying to connect to the webpage for more then 2 minutes.

Though I would be on DEN for almost a year shortly, however the support seems to be as naive as before, with no experience technically or how to handle customer queries. What they only know is self defense.
BTW apart from the credential loophole , another one I just happen to notice some time back was of blocking DNS queries to Google servers. Yes just Google servers and not others, given their staff only know that Google is the only one providing recursive lookups or due to the fact they are most known. I started wondering how are these so called boomband providers who are going online would address security and privacy issues. I keep wondering.....

Hi,

I have recently moved into a house in DLF Phase-I area of gurgaon and was planning on getting the DEN broadband connection.
Can someone please let me know teh quality fo servic in teh area in terms of speed, connectivity reliability etc..

Regards

Yup live in tilak nagar, where do u live ?? which gali ??
lol,,,montoo shah cable service is too expensive compare to bhamra cable with same quality. About (10mbps- 100 gb) plan i allready took the plan @ Rs. 1500 including tax from ZEOnet but my usage is high so i shift to truely 2mbps unlimited plan and never face any downtime issue in almost 4 months. Soon montoo shah increase the price as he capture the market its his strategy. den cable is charging 220 in sant garh and 350 in vishnu garden he is looting customers.
any body using zeonet or ynewtorks in vikaspuri or nearby area..plans look gud.
5mbps 20gb n den 1mbps rs550
5mbps 40gb n den 1mbps rs700
just got the pamphlets for both of them..want to shift from pathetic mtnl?

Anyone here from Uttam Nagar area. I've heard a cable provider is offering true Unlimited 20mpbs plan for 750. Need to validate.

Bro uttam nagar is too big to check, many cable operators. Excitel offers 20mbps ul in 1500+tax so I am not surprised it is offered to further low of Rs.750

Hello Guys,

Please do help me , I am living in Rohini Delhi. Currently, using mtnl plan of 512kb and want to think of Den Boomband plan 5 mbps with 50gb worth rs1000.

So should I go for this or not. What is the speed and service provided by Den who using Den in Rohini.

Please do help.