Feedback on DEN Broadband

More than Digital Marketing they need better infrastructure, marketing will happen on its own if they provide excellent services.

Time to get rid of DEN. Look who popped up in my locality. Unlimited plans with high speed peering.

xEt1HLW.webp
mRJqJWB.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
locality ? is it in dlf phase 3 u block?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend all new user to not to subscribe for Den Boomband because they have worst customer service. I subscribed their service on March 13th, 2016. They installed the setup on next day. I wanted to setup a SIP account by using x lite, zoiper or 3cx softwares. But I'm unable to register any of these. I contacted a technical support person from Den Broadband. He hasn't a proper solution for the problem and he suggested me to buy a new subscription of static IP. But at the same end I'm using Idea dongle and its working fine. I went at their physical office and asked them to disconnect the services and refund me my money but they're saying that customer service people can only initiate the request for cancellation of services. Called customer service three times in three days still the connection is running.

Request cancellation No.: ID917142
Customer Id: A_168457
Name: Anshu Kala

@anshu, its prepaid. Let the month complete and account expire, remove their wire and tie it outside your house. Continue using their wifi modem with the new provider. They will suddenly wake up when they realize the money has stopped coming. That's what I did. They just took back their modem yesterday after 2-3 months. I refused to return the router since at purchase time, i paid for 2 months in advance and the sales team had said the free router will be my property.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

m' signin after a gap of almost two years.... with the hope that i would hear more good about DEN Boomband, alas i was too positive.
Well since my start with Den in Nov 2014, seems its timeout and m ready to look out for better alternatives. These guys just never learnt to be an ISP. Would appreciate if fellow ppl can help give valuable inputs on my list of next ISP's to move to. Offlsate among the long list (nextra, siti, excitel, pls smaller ones) of isps advertising for connection last yr only two seem to be still battling out... Den and Hathway in my area, wonder were others went....

P.S. I am price sensitive! and wanna keep it at the lowest optimal level. Current plan - 917inr(777)/150gb/20mbdn/5mbup
p.s..2 Den has an erratic method of pricing and plans.. at one point some time last yr I was getting data carry fwd and lower amt. Today they advertise 917inr(777)/250gb/20mbdn/5mbup for only new connections and charging higher for their older customers!

VSNL Dialup > MTNL Dialup > MTNL BB > Airtel BB > Den boomband > ....?

I'm using DEN broadband. Service is pathetic and i don't recommend any one to use it.
Actual installation cost is Rs. 3500 but they will ask you up to Rs.5500 for which they will never provide you any bill. You can bargain as much as you can. And will provide 2Ghz router which maximum supports 70 Mbps over wifi.
The connection speed is 100 Mbps for which I'm paying Rs. 1416. But i never get speed more than 40-50 Mbps and also in a month at least 3-5 days it will not work based on the location. Initially i was getting a speed of 4-5 Mbps for 20 days and nobody was responding when this will be resolved.
Before getting a new connection get the proper GST bills for installation and also ask for help-desk number if they have. And whether their will be any complaint number generated or not for any issue.
Airtel is much much better if you can get the installation done at your place but they have very limited coverage in Gorakhpur as of now.
PlanName.webp
Speedtest.webp

Seems rates are far higher in your city compared to Delhi. Last when I used them in Dec 2018, was paying 500 for 50Mbps with a TB of quota. I would suggest that you use online payments via their portal, which would give you the payment receipt. Avoid cash payments. As for the actual speeds, you may never get 100 even in Delhi. A 30-40Mbps would be the real speeds which itself is sufficient for any modern day use.

Here in Meerut they are asking for Rs.4000 at time of installation, which includes 1000 refundable security, one month rent(800), ONT, Router.
They are offering 25mbps unlimited for Rs.800. Its fiber based and launched just two days ago here.
I am still awaiting installation.