Hitachi AC compressor

• Thread starter Thread starter udayan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,180
My ac compressor died few days ago, and technician says Hitachi now uses 'highly ' brand for their air conditioner and put hitachi sticker so I will get that only.

AC is without warranty now, cost of highly is 9k, is highly is a reliable brand, please advise soon as I have to get it done tomorrow
Thanks

Last year my compressor got busted too and that was in 5 year warranty but they were demanding gas charges which I strongly objected and didn't pay, so they would not have given service to me this time at all

Thing is asking to pay for gas is a crime if compressor is in warranty, gas is needed because a warranty product has gone bad so it should not even be asked

Some 10 years ago when same service centre had whirlpool service center even then we had a fight and I had won then too as I found out printed terms and conditions of whirlpool which stated the same that gas wouldn't be charged if in warranty and he got defeated by me and admitted his mistake as i had printed proof.

Nowadays no company writes anything about it at all and service centre keep fooling people