Hathway login page not opening

• Thread starter Thread starter ajinkyax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 93,331
There is not solution for this manualy. But from Hathway side to release and renew a new IP for you. That mean have to wait for next day. My problem got resolved when my IP changed.

Dear Ajinkya,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. Someone will get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Hathway Broadband

I'm using hathway docsis 3. 50mps plan, Bangalore.

Im getting dynamic IP and dns from hathway, but login page does not open.
"http://203.212.193.60/bsp/startportal.do?CPURL=http://203.212.193.60"

Please help, since hathway customer care doesn't care. It's been 2 days they are saying wire is cut, sometimes they say my area is down, sometimes it will start in 2hrs.. Etc.

Problem is solved for now, but I face it every Saturday.. Same thing again.

Hathway Account number : 1141634

im using hathway presently.they have given me two account number even if calling them no use i guess..now i want to check my data usage????.
my account no is 1374377 and i cant register or log in even if i entered the correct password.please help out from this

In Bangalore I switched to SpectraNet 20mbps no FUP, UL. It works perfect.

But Now I shifted back to Mumbai, using Fivenet. 12Mbps / 60GB data / Rs 650. you can recharge it again if you want more data. works really well. But not so good for torrents, I get about 300 to 400kb per second. No local peering.

Help me also
I cannot logout from hathway account as the hathway login page is not opening.
I cannot experiance 50 mbps as told my checked my speed its 0.41.
Ac no. 1143487
kindly do the needful

Help me also
I cannot logout from hathway account as the hathway login page is not opening.
I cannot experiance 50 mbps as told my checked my speed its 0.41.
Ac no. 1143487
kindly do the needful

Hey i have been experiencing a similar issue....the broadband page doesn't open at all.....the comp connects to the internet automatically i don't have to login...after a couple of minutes the internet connection dies....ill have to unplug the LAN cable and then plug it back in...after doing which i have the same problem internet connection stays only for a few minutes...please help thanks.

My Account number is 955844. The issue with login.hathway.com is still there. I have been unable to access the page since May.

Hi,
My account no is 825726 pune region

I am also having the same issue since almost last month. When i boot the PC i am connecting directly to internet also I'm also not able to access the auto login page "login.hathway.com" . Also, the bandwidth is not fully available.

Sachin.