849NU speed problem of G.dmt???

• Thread starter Thread starter john84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,233

john84

ISP
MTNL mumbai
hey recent I change plan from 590NU to 849NU in mumbai but I am not getting speed around 2mbps.First they dont change my speed but when i complint they change my spped to 2mbps but as soon i reboot the router my speed lower to 800kbps. I have a GLB-502T router so i read from this forum and change my modulation to G.DMT mode and uncheck all ADSL_2plus option
so i am getting speed around 1297kbps sometime 2048 kbps so is this problem from there side or from my router?????

also in the modem option of modulation have lots of option so i dont know which one to check and which one to not currently I am checked four option of .GDMT option so is this right can somebody help?????

NO_MODE ADSL_G.dmt ADSL_G.lite ADSL_G.dmt.bis ADSL_G.dmt.bis_DELT ADSL_2plus ADSL_2plus_DELT ADSL_re-adsl ADSL_re-adsl_DELT ADSL_ANSI_T1.413 MULTI_MODE ADSL_G.dmt.bis_AnxI ADSL_G.dmt.bis_AnxJ ADSL_G.dmt.bis_AnxM ADSL_2plus_AnxI ADSL_2plus_AnxJ ADSL_2plus_AnxM G.shdsl IDSL HDSL SDSL VDSL

here is the image of wht I have checked in the router

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=erema9.png

here is the ing of wht I have checked in my router PLZ rply as early as possible.

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=erema9.png

G.dmt sucks for me! I get download speed around 80 kBps on G.dmt and also my line attenuation inreases too much.ADSL2+ works best for me with speeds upto 300 kBps and least line att.G.dmt only increases my SNR margin, nothing else!

get your line checked by calling the local lineman..if problem persists then check Splitter, problems in wires etc.Mostly your problem will get sorted out by the checking the line itself.and yes! make sure all the connections are after Splitter.

hey my connection first goes directly to my telephone and then comes to my PC so when somebody talks on my phone then my net get disconnected so is this the problem?????

/members/john84/
Telephone Junction ( no filters ) direct rj11 to ADSL Splitter LINE PORT
ADSL Filter === MODEM PORT RJ11 to modem /router
ADSL Filter ====PHONE PORT === rj11 ==>>ALL phones including cordless base.
If any parallel connection in other rooms use EXTRA ADSL splitter for each phone. ( you could also experience hissing noise if BB is connected )
feedback.

Check also GDMT annex M. In Some other page Mod select "auto". after selecting the five mods.

yeah that's the problem..Connect your line directly to splitter and then to Phone and PC..

Do G.dmt is supported for mtnl connection bcoz today i called at mtnl helpline they told me tht all th connection G.dmt and adsl2+ should be tick for mtnl connection.