• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,538

amit_dp

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys,I'm located at Magarpatta City Pune, Have a BSNL BroadBand With Home 900+ UL plan and D-Link 502T router. Since yesterday my net has stopped working, I can see that connectivity is there but cannot surf. Packets are being sent, but not received. The guys at BSNL call center are dumb enough, so it was a complete waste expalining my problem to them. Can anybody help me out .. ???Thx in adv. Amit

hi amitD,i live near magarpatta city,pune, i noticed the same problem this morning, connection is very very slow. i am barely able to open and post to this site 🙂this stuff happens occasionally and usually gets fixed shortly... (hopefully by today itself it will be)

the nets kinda slow even here in my place.. which.. is nowhere close to urs btw.. i think bsnl is doin some crap with its gateways n stuff.. or.. atleast i hope so! but.. my condition is not as bad as urs though.. websites open fine.. but.. they r kinda slow.. i mean.. really slow..

Nothing Happing on BSNL's front. Today morning i had been to their so called Customer Service Center, and the dumbo sitting there assured me that someone will visit my place today, and u guessed it right .... no one came .. Finally i got my expired Tata Indicom connection re-instated and back online. now i will wait endlessly for BSNL guys to come ..........

i had suggest, go to the bsnl office. contact the GM. get your problem resolved.

yeah.. u will never get someone to come to ur place.. u'll have to speak to them directly..

Hey Cpyder.... You guessed wrong, its not GLB502t thread !!! Guess what its a thread on connectivity problem in Pune.....I live near Camp area in Pune.... Last couple of days this problem has surfaced intermittently. I also noticed that during this last week my Zonealarm Pro Firewall has been reporting 29K+ (thats 29,000+) intrusions per 4-5 hours. I guess it could be a DOS type of attack that BSNL servers might be suffering.....Only Good firewall can save you from intrusions.. this high numbers ... shows if you turn off firewall or if you dont have one what will happen to your systems... just a thought.-pranKster.