shifting from tikona to reliance in hyderabad. Advice please!!

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,032
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
tikona
I am living in masab tank area. Any idea how is reliance here? I am going for thunder 1099 4mbps plan. Else please suggest another provider which is good. my budget is 1000-1500rs.

I am looking at beam too but many are saying it wont work when there is no electricity and customer service is bad.

Beam will work when there is no electricity and customer care has been good for me. Do try beam since speeds are unbeatable right now.

Even airtel and bsnl have comparable plans to beam so do try them out too. Reliance has been the worst broadband Ive tried.

does beam have dynamic or static ip adress? My tikona broadband changes the ip address everytime I switch it on and off. Reliance has 4mbps unlimited without fup.

Beam doesnt have any plan in this range for this speed. I use a lot of youtube and 2mbps is not enough for hd streaming. What problem did u face and what area are you from? Service may change form area to area right?

Beam has static ip. Im from sainikpuri.Been using this connection since 3 years now. 2mbps is actually enough to stream 720p for me.

Problem with reliance is its not stable. Even though plan mentions 4mbps,you'll not get that speed in real life consistently. I suggest you go with fiber rather than ADSL.

Currently beam, YOU and BSNL have FTTH (fiber) in hyderabad, so I suggest you try out these ISPs first instead of reliance.

Dont go for reliance.. Opt for BEAM I hardly had any dowtime in 6 months since I moved from BSNL to BEAM. Do also chk Hathway as they too have Fiber

Hathway has just started their Fiber service and is delivering the speeds they advirtise. Upload are good about 5 - 6 Mbps . You can go for Fiber HD 7 .

ml71ms.jpg

I am highly against Reliance after 4-5 Months of Shitty Service, Frequent Downtimes, Slow Speeds, and Bad Billing. How Ironic is that, that you can't RELY on a company whose name is RELIANCE

hathway fup limit is a joke. My usage is 170 gb per month .

1mbps is pathetic for youtube and for opening 2-3 websites at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.