Sudden Increase In Airtel Broadband Speed

• Thread starter Thread starter maharam1956
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 18,701

maharam1956

ISP
airtel
I am from Tamilnadu and am under UL 256 Plan. For the past one hour I am getting constant download speed of 50 kbps.Is the Airtel into something?Anybody having the similiar experience?

HI I AM FROM KOLKATA AND I AM UNDER 128 Kbps ul me too getting speeds of 55- 60 from torrents. i think they r upto something may be some repair work

Hi Folks. The speed has gone down to 28 kbps since 12 o' clockShortlived happiness

We need a new thread just for spikes, Airtel will keep spiking 256 to 512 once a week, its kind of sad when there's a new thread about everytime it happens, shows how desperate we are.

HEY I AM STILL GETTING SPEEDS MORE THAN 55 KB I M LOVING IT ENJOYING AS IT LASTSHERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF ITimg41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=00684_untitled_122_115lo.JPG

SO ANYBODY HERE IN KOLKATA AND ALSO GETTING MORE SPEED THAN NORMAL MINE IS STILL GOING ON JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW ACTUALLY WE DONT GET SPEEDS LIKE THIS HERE I M VERY MUCH EXCITED ABT THIS AS IT IS THE FIRST TIME ME EXPERIENCING IT B)

here in mysore.. i'am on UL128 and from two days i'am experiencing a speed of around 498-512 kbps.. but that speed is not constant.. sometimes it comes.. sometimes its back to 110-125kbps.. maybe they are backhand testing.. we may get a clear picture in few days.. hoping for the best..