• Thread starter Thread starter .praj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,947

.praj

*__*
ISP
BSNL Unlimited
never used to have this problem before. but since the past 2 months the connection is not stable, it disconnects very often, yes even while surfing. correct me if am wrong, but i've heard it usually disconnects automatically only if its left idle. but this is not the case here. sometimes while downloading something off a server, it just stops the transfer. the speed remains constant, but the % does not increase. don't know if its because of the connection. well, am not speaking of a particular server. has happened with 2/3. and the phone line is working fine.would appreciate any help here =)

HiMany Problems are solved when u reset the settings of your modem. Be aware that you know the configuration of the router/modem before you reset it. To reset you will find one small button behind the modem which u need to push for atleast 10 secs till you see all the lights in your modem or off and back again. You actually need to pierce something sharp to reset the modem. Once reset, connect the modem in pppOE mode and see if you face the same problem.

well there u have it.. broadband kinda acts all sucky when there is disturbance man.. just try to clear that out.. the net should become better after that..

same problem ... how do i reset the modem? I tried piercing it - the lights never go off though ..