Show Us What U Got !

• Thread starter Thread starter cyberwiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 6,852
Well our mtnl infrastructure is adsl or adsl2+ anyone?? Asking becoz 12 mbps can't be supported on adsl!

i am 101 % sure MTNL uses ADSL 2+ where downstream rates can go to maximum 24 mbps and upstream rate can go up to 1024 kbps

yeah the DSLAM's ordered by MTNL from ERicsson (BSNL have given their tender to UTstarcom) have the option of providing Adsl 2+ to customers..even the modems being provided are adsl 2+ complaint..but currently they have only activated frequencies that are used for running ADSL.

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Feb 25 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]81138[/snapback]
If u have high speed show it..otherwise pls keep off..no need to deviate the thread[/b]
Oh! I'm really sorry. I thought this was a "Who has got the biggest d**k contest thread." My apologies.

DOnt understand simple english do ya? if u have nothing substantive to post KEEP OFF..

hey chill guys

i think topic starter wants everyone to benchmark their net speeds (Who r on 2 mbps MTNL/BSNL) at www.speedtest.net and paste the results here.

nuttin to do with burnin ur mbs

its one's choice if he doesnt want to test

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Feb 25 2007, 05:36 PM) [snapback]81159[/snapback]
DOnt understand simple english do ya? if u have nothing substantive to post KEEP OFF..[/b]
Again, I'm sorry. I didn't learn any simple English.

But I was inspired by this thread, and tried to make it simple... Unfortunately, I digressed and I thought - umm, if I had a Porsche Cayman S, but I could only use 1 liter of petrol in it a month, would it still be okay if I discussed it with my friends whether they could rev it up to 250 kmph in neutral or not?

But like I said, I digressed, that has nothing to do with this thread.

Again, I'm sorry. I didn't learn any simple English.[/b]

^^ on account of that, seems i have to use ur analogy ...U dont have a porsche nor do u have a litre of petrol..all u have is an old premier padmini with an unlimited supply of kerosene..Ur happy with it, so are others with whatever they have got, let them be..will ya?

Whether they rev the porsche in neutral or sell it as scrap, thats none of ur business..

..and oh yes, all apologies accepted..

So are ppl gettin exact 2mbps as promised ?? and is it stable ??@ vbmetalthere are many ppl who are on 2 mbps Night Unlimited so its good for them

And there are many like me who have virtual unlimited@2mbps so no worry 😉

There are plenty on NU @ 2 mbps and i think there wld be plenty on Unltd @ 2mbps in delhi as well

That's interesting, but technically speaking isn't it just a glitch in their system due to which people are getting NU or full day unlimited? As in, isn't it a matter of time before they realize they gave you a Porsche by mistake, and will replace it with a premier padmini?

@sanke1ur signature is annoying 😛 😛 !!!!!!!!!!! how do u end up with above normal speeds every damn time 😛h34r: 😛h34r: ???????......now u're getting more than 2mbps :blink: :blink: .......kya yaar .....huh :huh: :huh: