Home 999 Or Not ?

ISP
2mbps UL "Magic Connection"
Hey guys, i have a Airtel Delhi home 699 128 kbps @ Rs.699 monthly (bill comes out to be Rs. 787),speeds usually varry b/w 9~12 KB/sec,Night = 20~22 KB/sec (Which i don't use mostly, on an avg. i use this double speed only 3 times in a month).so my Q is how much do guys/gals (L 😀 L) get speeds on Home 999 256 kbps @ Rs.999 monthly (bill comes out to be Rs. 1124), and night speeds too......so should i go for Home 999, or wait for the 512 kbps plans (for a long time..................) from Airtel Delhi.it's 24th now, if i tell them the cc to change the plan today or tomorrow, when will they actually change it ( 'coz of the billing cycle thingy), do they require an application like mtnl, or will they do it on phone only.i hv heard that MTNL (Delhi) has started giving night unlimited @ 2mbps on some plans, is this true............?Lots of Q i know !n I want few ans tooo... B)

so should i go for Home 999, or wait for the 512 kbps plans (for a long time..................) from Airtel Delhi.[/b]
thats totally ur choice how can we make it for u ????......btw 512 unltd plan is no where in sight so no use waitin for it, rest is up to u.

t's 24th now, if i tell them the cc to change the plan today or tomorrow, when will they actually change it ( 'coz of the billing cycle thingy)[/b]
they will change the plan and u'll be charged on pro rata basis.

i hv heard that MTNL (Delhi) has started giving night unlimited @ 2mbps on some plans, is this true............?[/b]

no its 256kbps unltd for rs900+50(modem)