New BBNL Connection 10 Mbps UL for Rs.1400

Mine is Slow, Just 4Mbps🙁

4266439699.png

I miss BBNL. I continued staying in RT Nagar just for this.

Hope they come to Rama Murthy Nagar soon!
What broadband connection are you having right now? I know BBNL broadband is available only in North Bangalore but you have an option. You can opt for ACT broadband. That is also good.

I have just taken ACT broadband, prev used Hathway, but the problem is FUP is 50 GB and 512 kbps after that

I used to download 100 GB+ per month on average in BBNL

As a citizen of a backward town in India (only BSNL) this kind of downlink and uplink equal speed broadband is dream for me.

When we stay in a remote area or may be rural India, we have only hope that is going for BSNL... But BBNL rocks in North Bangalore...

After 1 year I may end up in getting 100 or 150 Mbps as per confirmed by the BBNL guys

Upgraded to 50Mbps for Rs.1600 + Tax = Rs.1800 (as per operator): 75GB FUP & 512 Kbps after 🙁

The speeds are highly intermittent for now because the cable operator still needs to upgrade some device for higher bandwidth, reaches 50Mbps only at off peak hours but it's awesome when it does download at full speeds :nod:

SXZFCtD.png

Upgraded to 50Mbps for Rs.1600 + Tax = Rs.1800 (as per operator): 75GB FUP & 512 Kbps after 🙁

The speeds are highly intermittent for now because the cable operator still needs to upgrade some device for higher bandwidth, reaches 50Mbps only at off peak hours but it's awesome when it does download at full speeds :nod:

SXZFCtD.png
Great to see that speed. Finally you have got 50 Mbps. But with that money being spend, I would get 50 Mbps till 100 Gb post that 2 Mbps (Rs.1800/-)

However, thumbs up to you again for upgrading!

Well... I wish they at least had better post fup speeds after 75gb but this is what they give for now

My own monthly usage hardly exceeds 15-25gb these days even after my folks use live streaming from YouTube etc. So this doesn't bother me much

Well... I wish they at least had better post fup speeds after 75gb but this is what they give for now

My own monthly usage hardly exceeds 15-25gb these days even after my folks use live streaming from YouTube etc. So this doesn't bother me much
Thats true. But seriously all ISP should upgrade their post FUP speed to 1Mbps rather 512 Kbps.

The 256 and 512 Kbps is a long old story...

Yeah... Very true

I'll still change to another provider with at least a higher post fup speeds although it really doesn't matter to me alone... just to encourage them

Yeah... Very true

I'll still change to another provider with at least a higher post fup speeds although it really doesn't matter to me alone... just to encourage them
Go for the best one bro instead changing your ISP for a multiple number of times.