Price of Star Sports HD a la carte

• Thread starter Thread starter krishsuraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,564

krishsuraj

ISP
Hathway Broadband
Can anybody tell me whats the price of Star Sports HD a la carte? My Cable guy is asking for Rs.195 for both HD1 and HD2. He is refusing to give only one of them. Curiously, Hathway doesn't advertise its Star Sports HD price on their website (SD costs Rs.15 per month). Would be thankful for any help.

I already pay Rs.2,200 per year for HD apart from Rs.270 per month for rest of the channels. Never know when something goes off the pack and they begin to charge more....

It is about Rs206/month for both the channels. If he is telling you Rs195, then he is charging right.

I know it is unfair to remove the channels from a package after you have paid for 1 year but what to do Hathway is taking customers for granted and they are interested in earning money without thinking anything about their customers.

Thanks gopichand, have any of you paid for only one of the Star sports HD channels? Don't want to waste
100 more bucks. Also for the past couple of days I have started getting all the star sports SD channels(which were not in my subscription). Does it mean all SS channels incl HD are free again? Do I even need to fight with my cable guy?

All the SD channels are activated but not HD channels after the recent interim verdict from TDSAT. Currently, for Star Sports HD channels they have only one package which is Rs206/month which includes both the channels.