• Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,060

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check When I Found You... I Found Myself Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

What happens when you are in love at 12 years of age, yet cannot muster the courage to confess till you are 24? When I Found You... I Found Myself by Sankalp Kohli is a beautifully written story of Tiya and Aarav that attempts to explore this delicate love story. Circumstances and life in general, bring them together and pull them apart, every time before they can speak their hearts out. However, at 24 years of age, life manifests itself again, in the form of a broken family and memories of an upsetting past.

The book has been written in an engaging yet simple manner, which leaves the readers enthralled, sad, and empathetic, and captures the eternal dilemma of the lovelorn: to say or not to say. The protagonists, Tia and Aarav, display endearingly human traits that the reader can empathise. Kohli has brilliantly, yet simply, captured the entire spectrum of human emotions, through the two lead characters.

When I Found You...I Found Myself was published by General Press in 2013 and is available in paperback.