• Views Views 6,148

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Airtel Broadband 2 mbps packages launched
We have finally received the screenshots of the Airtel’s new up to 2 mbps packages. Here are some details.
Top Up 250
Installation Charges: Rs. 500
Security Deposit: Rs. 500
Monthly Charges: Rs. 250
Speed: Up To 2 mbps
Free Usage: 600 MB
Free Voice: As per voice plan
Modem Charge: Rs. 99 per month
Monthly Voice Tariff: As [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/636/air...oadband-2-mbps/

Atlast!!!

BSNL was better. Who the **** is mad enough to use 2mbps with 600mb limit? BSNL allows free browsing from 2-8 in morning. In that period alone, you could download just as much as a 512 kbps running 24 hours straight.BSNL's 2mbps plans are much better. Airtel's a joke now.

yo man 600 mb is crap
considering ur download speed to 150 kbps it will finish after 66 minutes of downloading
:lol:

Free Usage: 600 MB =))These guys need to be dunked in tar and thrashed with barley sticks.

इनको अकल नही हॆ क्या ????these rascals must be made to use their their own shit connections, then they will realise what crap they are offering

QUOTE(amogh_gulwady @ Feb 20 2007, 11:36 PM) [snapback]80641[/snapback]
Free Usage: 600 MB =))
These guys need to be dunked in tar and thrashed with barley sticks.[/b]
Or smothered to death in their sleep...... terrible. 600MB is an insult.

why they dont have any plan against night 2 to 8 unlimited DL/UL ?????
airtel will fail definitely in areas where bsnl offers good speed & service.........
still they stuck up with foolish mentality..... bandwidth bachao !!!!

in final word... airtel`s new plans are compromise to cop up with Bsnl.... nothing new after 2 months....

Bsnl is giving most competitive schemes and will be dominant in telecom world...only thing is that some officers in bsnl r not well educated....

this scheme reminds me of the famous phrase, water water everywhere, not a single drop to drink... -_-

Unless they introduce an unlimited 2 Mbps package , all of this is plain useless.

Airtel has become a laughing stock.. Better Mittal can take care of his Retail Business with Wal-Mart and sell his bandiwidth and all equipment to BSNL.... :angry:

Airtel thinks tht they've done too much for the Broadband users in India..
Now its our time to repay them back with Feedback like this one....

"Awesome Download limits... Once I reach my limit in 1 hour the remaining 30 Days and 23 hours I keep my system shut down... Airtel has reduced my Telephone & Electricity bills.... I wish Airtel introduces some plans with 20Gbps speeds with 2MB download limit so that I can get fooled of the speeds and save much more on my electricity bills... Thanks Airtel!"

--- A satisfied Customer :lol:

Wht do u say guys?

QUOTE(patch @ Feb 21 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]80649[/snapback]
Bsnl is giving most competitive schemes and will be dominant in telecom world...only thing is that some officers in bsnl r not well educated....[/b]
A bit optimistic there aren't we, let's see how welll BSNL fare many months down the road, when the "real" benefits become transparent on this board.

Only thing i feel is if Airtel have no plans as yet, then they are not convinced BSNL is really offering anything substantial or threatening with its 2Mbs with unlimited download at night.