š• (Twitter) Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,488
  • Views Views 549,223
Twitter rolling out improved reporting tools for users

Source

T16fQgU.png

LOL šŸ˜€ Now they made that account famous! (As if people already wont know by name that its a fake account!)

Twitter Banking

Introducing the new and innovative payments services Twitter - icicibankpay.
Now, you can transfer funds to your friends and family using your Twitter handle. All you need to do is just follow ICICI Bank Twitter handle - @icicibank and send direct messages for transactions on the go.

You can also recharge any prepaid mobile, check your account balance and view your last 3 transactions while on Twitter.

Payments on Twitter is a safe and secure mode of banking with a two-factor authentication.

I really dont know who will want to pay using twitter .. For some reason only twitter keeps getting hacked and some funny arab people add me to their list and I can see posts just in that language .. I got so fed up that I uninstalled twitter completely from my phone ..

no one wants to pay using twitter of course. it is just another mode like a virtual wallet. icici already has a similar feature on their facebook account i think. idiots decided to replicate it on twitter for the lulz. it's fucking stupid of course.

I only want them to do one thing. Stop fucking up image quality. But nope. I can upload videos but simple photos would be fucked up to save on storage.